VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
It physically pained me to watch this random MC who works as a bartender suddenly morb on all them thugs and then catch a bullet.

Also, this is your first game and I can already see you going down the path of mediocrity like 4 minutes in.

Remember that VN's are a visual medium.

Don't have the MC inner monologue narrate everything about characters that get introduced, have them display those quirks and personality traits organically instead.
E.g: Eli gets introduced and MC instantly starts expositioning about how she switches moods quickly and that you "shouldn't get on her bad side, ever" or whatever. That's cringe. Telling the player about something like has absolutely no effect. You should instead have characters actually perform actions that shape their personalities and have the player draw conclusions from it rather than straight up telling the player what each character is gonna be like.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

OcularisVN

Feb 23, 2021
Surely that wasn't it? Surely that wasn't the rape scene people are complaining about. Very recently I played a game where the MC is a literal dragon and the normal sex in that was 100x more mild than what I just read in this game. Mind control finger bang is pretty damn low on the list of weird/disturbing things on this website

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Surely that wasn't it? Surely that wasn't the rape scene people are complaining about. Very recently I played a game where the MC is a literal dragon and the normal sex in that was 100x more mild than what I just read in this game. Mind control finger bang is pretty damn low on the list of weird/disturbing things on this website
Everyone's angry because of what the possibilities the dev will do just for "something like this" on future releases. Its the first scene even.

Feb 13, 2021
Honestly this game doesnt need a walkthrough but i made one anyways for those who are curious about your choices. Most choices result in a point gained and maybe a variable though there are only 2 variables in the game so far. Otherwise you simply wont gain a point. Only one choice forces you to pick who you want points for.

(Edit: I have updated the walkthrough for Episode 4)

Last edited:

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Hi everyone, it's me Aigas here. Sorry for taking so long for the new update, hope that won't make you guys lose interest in the game.

Here is the changelog for Ep3 Part2:
- 642 renders
- 2100 lines of code
- New event with the girls
- Main Story progress
- 6 animations
- 30 new SFXs and music
- New replay gallery
- New GUI

DOWNLOAD LINK:
PC: /

Mac: /

Android: /

Note: If you guys final any kind of typos, or bugs or you just have a suggestion that you think can make the better, feel free to share in my discord server or you can DM me

Hope you guys all have fun and enjoy this update
Thank you

~Aigas~

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TwistedFates-0.3P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Dont now what the drama is this rape thing (wish I could of checked it out) But if its a girl on girl (cause girls dont rape ^_~), an theu're both LIs who are going to be in the same harem. Then fine by me. I know the community here can over-exaggerate on the smallest of things time to time. So im quite skepital.

I stopped playing when I get annoyed with the MC turn from baddass to pussy in front of a girl for being late. I made a post a few pages back about it. I only just returned here checking out the game and realize it sounded familar. Guess I forgot about it.

Not sure if I will give this another shot. I get annoyed of disjointed switching from baddass to pussy and back again like nothing happened and no reason. It didnt appear to be acting in order to deceive, which I hoped /shrugs . So its not any fun to me

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Honestly this game doesnt need a walkthrough but i made one anyways for those who are curious about your choices. Most choices result in a point gained and maybe a variable though there are only 2 variables in the game so far. Otherwise you simply wont gain a point. Only one choice forces you to pick who you want points for.
Also, players can use this tool (0x52_URM) to see what's behind many of the story choices (points, etc.).

Install: Extract and place 0x52_URM into your Ren'py game folder, then run your game exe (can be used for any Ren'py game). Also this tool will not affect saves, unlike some WT mods can. Forcing the mod user to wait until the mod is updated by the dev who updates the game mod.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The only advice I can give is that I hope he handles raping the protagonist's love interests with a more cautious approach in the future.

Last edited:

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
I was keeping an eye on this game. I expected the dev to make a way to avoid the rape scene or something in the next update, but that turned out to be a bust.
But he did add an option to avoid it, I believe it was back in October not long after the negative reaction.

I know it says skip, but instead of the scene Saire just commands her to go to sleep and to forget everything then leaves so 100% avoidable.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: KingWeWuz

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Do to the many negative post disliking the police chief scene.... May I suggest where the story offers a choice... ...to skip the scene where the police chief is forced against her will, performing sexual acts (she is raped). Instead of using the word skip, try using AVOID SCENE...most AVN fans know that skipping means the event will still happen, but using avoid means preventing the negative act from taking place (common use with NTR content, to appease both types of fans). Doing this can reduce the negative feedback that some feel affects the future potential love interest. I myself would never want to bring a predatory disturbed lesbian into my harem, but that's just me.

And I still found it odd that the story would introduce a potential love interest as such a violent murdering rapist. Considering before the chief scene happened, the potential Li vaporized the bald dude after he professed his intent was going to be rape. I figured from that scene she disliked the act of rape, and was doing society a favor getting rid of that scum....But later she turns around and callously decides to rape MC's female chief friend. This type of content will turn off many from enjoying this excellent title, if there isn't a complete avoidance offered. (Toning down her obvious evil behavior towards humans, and MC's friend...if she is actually slated to be a love interest, this will make it much easier for many to swallow her relationship path later in the story. At the present state I don't see how she could ever be considered a Li, if a player witnessed her rape scene. Unless she does a 180, and does something hugely selfless that benefits MC. )

But I'm enjoying the story so far, and the writing is excellent so far. Great job Dev.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Twisted Fates [Episode 3 Part 2] [Aigas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,73 GB / 432 MB - Twisted_Fates-Ep3_P2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,71 GB / 414 MB - Twisted_Fates-Ep3_P2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
that game is mess...firstly u somehow adopted sister....ok...

than she is surprised that MC is able catch bullet with hands...

and in second chapter she is assisting him as sniper....

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
that game is mess...firstly u somehow adopted sister....ok...

than she is surprised that MC is able catch bullet with hands...

and in second chapter she is assisting him as sniper....
She was faking it, she didn't want her friend to know that the MC can do the things he does and that she is a badass sniper.

This is fantasy 101 man, people with power always hide it from normal people and all.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes