Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I normally avoid games that have humongous jigglejogglers, but I can't ignore a game that has so many positive reviews.
Gonna give it a try. Hopefully, those blue veined ukranian zongalongas are not main LI.

Omegahuntermh

Jul 10, 2020
Twisted Memories [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 486mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can we please have someone not put shit on mixdrop . Its an add fest

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:

Installation:
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Twisted Memories [v0.4a] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 582 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 548 MB: -

Twisted Memories [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Plot is nice and in some way original, but still mc is acting like a little boy and completely immature towards other characters. Strong point of this game I suppose should be to act, speak and react much more mature and focused than other characters around you, but almost never happens.
I dont know what happens with 99% of developers of these kind of games that make mc´s act like 12 year immature boys unable to act like like normal adult people around them, even when main plot circles around that idea.

Example: you finish playing games with your little sister, older enters and goes to the pool. You realize little sister is jealous of her sister´s body, and you know older sister is down on moral bc boyfriend. What do you do? keep watching tv for hours!!! really??? thats what an adult does? why not a couple of options like a) go to tease little sister about her jealousy (that could also lead to some erotic moment) or b) go to speak -yes, like an adult- to the other sister, tell her you heard that conversation and have little talk about relationships and life and show her that you are more mature than she believes... instead, developer does absolutely nothing, and mc keeps acting like a little child watching tv... really thats truly disappointing.

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Measure MC's shoulder to elbow with any object. then compare the same object with the size of his dick.
yes, MC's dick is the size of his upper arm. Now look at your own upper arm and imagine that his dick is that size...
I hated this huge dick and huge breast buzz. this is nonsense, this is to replace the fool who plays the game.
I'm not supporting it.
1673644996725.png

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Measure MC's shoulder to elbow with any object. then compare the same object with the size of his dick.
yes, MC's dick is the size of his upper arm. Now look at your own upper arm and imagine that his dick is that size...
I hated this huge dick and huge breast buzz. this is nonsense, this is to replace the fool who plays the game.
I'm not supporting it.
View attachment 2309275
I bet there are enough games with MCs with small dicks so that you can identify. :)

Really, this is not an airport. If you dont like game, you are free to not play it or support it. But no need to be an entitled little bitch thinking that your opinion is worth posting here.

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Question for people who have played through this. Is the MC a horrible rapey ugly bastard looking at this as a 'finally I can take advantage or everyone who I think wronged me', or more of a 'this is a second chance to turn my life around' and he's actually a good person, kind of a story?

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
I'm not supporting it.
113.jpg

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
dude you are biggest loser in the forum, because you losers be happy in harem games, other people like looking for realistic side in story. fcking losers. only where is you guys get girls is harem games. fcking joke people
a5c.gif
...if you want to see more dicks and you like that you should look for another type of games, the dev has said that there will be no ntr or sharing with another male from the beginning, if he decides to change his mind halfway that's it another topic (but he has already reiterated several times that it will not happen)

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
bro pls keep ntr in the game, ntr makes it sicker and darker. corruption games always feel realistic if there is ntr.
NAH noo need , already feels like the MC is doing the netori so is fine , AND if so made the main char do a more strong corrupíon route maybe .

1673648401486.png
is always crashing on the scene of
1673648481558.png

• Haha
Reactions: IRedI
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes