Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
same i want mya and miss clements to get other options besides corruption maybe down the line the dev adds seduction.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Does it matter which path we choose? seems I read somewhere it only changes the scenes a little.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Twisted Memories [v0.6.1c] [BaiBai] crunched
Edit 2023-06-19: updated to v0.6.1b
Edit 2023-06-21: updated to v0.6.1c

Info: If you already have v0.6.1b, just download and apply the bugfix attached to this post.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,99 GB / 1,00 GB - Twisted_Memories-v0.6.1b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,99 GB / 0,99 GB - Twisted_Memories-v0.6.1b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~33,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks very interesting

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just want to know what period of time will the game finished in, will it end after mc graduated in y school or it will go through the z school period.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there naming mod for school and age setting ? ... I'm kinda confuse when MC & mom talking about her & sister age. Also Z School or Y School.
The school names are actually variables. You can change those variables, as well as the age of the characters to uncensor it. I won't really get into the specifics on editing variables, but you could try URM.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I didn't edit the game but just from what is said in the game I assume those are the canon ages/schools:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You seem to forget the time period between conceive and give birth, let's count the 40 weeks into 0.8 year.
Emily is 11, so counting the conception time, mom's age at that time will be 33-(33/3+0.8)=21.2
Mom is a bit older than alyvia when she got pregnant, let's suggest the most logic time of "a bit" is 1 year older and alyvia's age is "Z", then it will be Z+(Z+1+0.8)=33 and Z=15.6, mom at that time will be 33-15.6=17.4
Mc's age will be 11.8>X<15.6 and mom's conception age at that time will be 18>Y<21.2 by including the 0.8 year of pregnancy period
These calculation make all of them a little down age. The X,Y,Z school clearly represent primary, middle and high school in reality, the average graduated student age of middle school is around 15 and that don't not match with the calculated age of mc since he will soon graduated from Y school and go to the Z school. :unsure:

Last edited:

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017
anyone share new announcement of dev?

Orc or Goblin – Bonus scene MC design poll

As mentioned before, I do want to try something for the bonus content for tier 3. The basic idea is to make one in-game scene worth of content, with low effort writing and a lot of fan service, set in a alternative time line where instead of being transported into his past, the MC gets transported into a fantasy world. I already shown a few of the character designs of the girls for it but I haven't decided yet how the MC should look.

To be honest with you, I myself would really prefer the orc design, as its something different and gives me the opportunity to do stuff I can't do in the main game. But, as I already said, this is supposed to be pure fan service and I know that not everybody likes ugly bastard content as much as I do. That's why I want to let you decide.

So, shall the MC turn into an orc version of his old man body, or into a goblin version of his teenager body?

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I always thought - did he really get into his own past? Or is it just some kind of parallel universe where things are slightly, but still different in details from what he remembers about his past? Some points to such a possibility. Or is he just dying at home - and this is a deathbed delirium and fantasies? And none of this really exists?

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I always thought - did he really get into his own past? Or is it just some kind of parallel universe where things are slightly, but still different in details from what he remembers about his past? Some points to such a possibility. Or is he just dying at home - and this is a deathbed delirium and fantasies? And none of this really exists?
Illusion is the worst ending for a story, sure it has a twist but telling people that all story you saw are fake just sucks, like a movie end in telling you mc is a psycho which all thing are imagination or dream.

w123t4

May 26, 2019

Orc or Goblin – Bonus scene MC design poll

As mentioned before, I do want to try something for the bonus content for tier 3. The basic idea is to make one in-game scene worth of content, with low effort writing and a lot of fan service, set in a alternative time line where instead of being transported into his past, the MC gets transported into a fantasy world. I already shown a few of the character designs of the girls for it but I haven't decided yet how the MC should look.

To be honest with you, I myself would really prefer the orc design, as its something different and gives me the opportunity to do stuff I can't do in the main game. But, as I already said, this is supposed to be pure fan service and I know that not everybody likes ugly bastard content as much as I do. That's why I want to let you decide.

So, shall the MC turn into an orc version of his old man body, or into a goblin version of his teenager body?
Rather than corrupt the character in a fantasy world I would more prefer to let mc do it in his own timeline, to corrupt the grown up emily and alyvia or even their child

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes