mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly having a harem Irl must be messy and boring after some time.
Depends on many things. Harem per se might get boring and bothersome more than enjoyable. Especially so when there is no harmony between girls and you. If there are too many girls then you won't give each enaugh attention and care. If there are just one then you will wonder if grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I think that ideal amount of girls per guy is 1-3. Any more than that is too much.

BBC246

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
im getting an error with your mod.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/d4.rpy", line 12070, in script
MC "I love you too, Emily."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/e_sfx/ks/breathing (1).wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 898, in execute
statement_name(stmt_name)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show(auto=True)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1758, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2978, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4379, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1224, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1202, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 534, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Twisted Memories v0.8hd
Thu May 2 21:27:27 2024

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
im getting an error with your mod.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
_window_show(auto=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 898, in execute
statement_name(stmt_name)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show(auto=True)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1758, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2978, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4379, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1224, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1202, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 534, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Twisted Memories v0.8hd
Thu May 2 21:27:27 2024
Different versions, the game is on 0.8b and the mod is not.

Also, Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Only if you're trying to support everyone yourself. If everyone works, then a larger household is often cheaper per person.
I came from a polygamy culture. You as a man have to take care of the financial burden. Costly af and the day to day bickering. Not worth the hastle to be honest

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I came from a polygamy culture. You as a man have to take care of the financial burden. Costly af and the day to day bickering. Not worth the hastle to be honest
I'd say that's not really because of the polygamy itself, but about the equality of genders in the society. In equal society all adults in the household would contribute to it, some by taking care of the home and kids and others working, or all of them working and then sharing the household duties and looking after kids split evenly. But it wouldn't be just the man's job to provide for whole household, otherwise it basically becomes just luxury for the upper classes.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I'd say that's not really because of the polygamy itself, but about the equality of genders in the society. In equal society all adults in the household would contribute to it, some by taking care of the home and kids and others working, or all of them working and then sharing the household duties and looking after kids split evenly. But it wouldn't be just the man's job to provide for whole household, otherwise it basically becomes just luxury for the upper classes.
Well you are not wrong. But Women can have a job. The only thing is that her salary is hers. If she want to contribute in the household finance she can but she is not forced to.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well you are not wrong. But Women can have a job. The only thing is that her salary is hers. If she want to contribute in the household finance she can but she is not forced to.
That's a cultural thing, now days in many places people split the living costs and then have part of their income to be personal money, or share everything.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
BaiBai
May 05, 2024 02:18 pm
Development update
Its been a pretty painful week of rendering. I ordered the ram on Monday and even paid for express delivery and they still delayed it. At the same time I didn't want to scale everything down until I at least got the opportunity to test whether it gets better with more ram or not.

Still, even though it was a struggle, I managed to get some progress in. I finished the rest of the morning variations as well as a decent bit of the first Julia scene. This one however is only slightly less bad to render as the two neighborhood maps are of a comparable burden for my PC. The only saving grace here is that there's no reflective water prop which makes crashes slightly less frequent. One thing I couldn't render at all where a whole bunch of animations. I do have all the motions saved though, so as soon as the ram comes in I should be able to spend a day or so just recording those.

Anyway, there isn't really that much to talk about, the only thing that comes to mind is me whining about crashes and that's probably not all that interesting to you. I'm kind of just putting all my hope into the ram sticks but I'm actually pretty optimistic that they will fix everything as I had the exact same issue back when I made the gym map and back then it was actually a huge improvement not only in terms of preventing crashes. Now I'm just hoping that the damn deliver actually arrives tomorrow.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes