Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – Despair

I'm still pretty busy but I actually managed to get done with all the translating and putting everything into the script. Still, I can't release it yet as the game isn't in a releasable state right now. Most of what still remains to be done is proofreading so that its not completely unreadable, a bit of testing as well as some minor details, such as transitions and some small sfx here and there. Lastly there is one little coding thing I don't quite know how to do yet but I will figure something out. Its probably not that complicated, just a small pop-up to appear for when the bonus scene is unlocked but I'm sure I will find some code to copy from somewhere.

Anyway, according to the end-time vibe I noticed surrounding this game lately, here is another random render fitting the mood.
0d944197-2b1e-46d3-b351-414ed25657e7.jpg

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Development update – Despair

I'm still pretty busy but I actually managed to get done with all the translating and putting everything into the script. Still, I can't release it yet as the game isn't in a releasable state right now. Most of what still remains to be done is proofreading so that its not completely unreadable, a bit of testing as well as some minor details, such as transitions and some small sfx here and there. Lastly there is one little coding thing I don't quite know how to do yet but I will figure something out. Its probably not that complicated, just a small pop-up to appear for when the bonus scene is unlocked but I'm sure I will find some code to copy from somewhere.

Anyway, according to the end-time vibe I noticed surrounding this game lately, here is another random render fitting the mood.
View attachment 3345905
tyvm for the share.. damn, i already forgot how huge her breasts are..

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes