Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
There will be choices you are locked out of if you don’t meet the requirements. And at some point of the game you will of course have to choose. That said, my plan is for these choices to be in the "end game", and for all story branches until then to lead back into the main story.

In general, I want to keep the paths as open as possible, although I already know that this won’t be doable all the time.

While I love the idea of BE for Emilys corruption path, I decided not to do it, as that would mean I’d have to do two renders for every screen she appears in from that point onward. Instead, there will be like one or two growth spurts in the course of the game regardless of choices (these should be pretty minor and shouldn’t change her aesthetics to much). Emily with a full set of big breasts will probably only appear in the epilogue.

That said, here’s a render from the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you going to add teacher and Viktoria's mother to the plot?

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
There is a 99% chance for the update to be released within this week.
T.T please moaaar , of the 2hot sisters and mom pleaseeee. Then after made the other families became Aunties family too with a patch...

wishfullthinking

On other side , There are Wallpapers being release ? or some free renders? they will come added as bonus or extras on next or future verions of the game ? hope so . <3

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
And how old are the characters? His mother is 33 years old, then how old are her children? It is said that she became pregnant with her first child when she was a little older than Alivia is now.
1673199434047.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Socksgod
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes