BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can’t say for sure, as the amount of content per update varies and the exact time for things like this isn’t set in stone. But definitely not before the next ingame week, and that’s still quite a few updates away.
First, I would like to point out that I generally don't like LIs with overly large breasts, but strange as it may have been for me, I like all LIs in the game, even those with somewhat excessive breasts, at least in my opinion.

On the other hand, as the ones I like the most are Stephany and Emily, and I suspect that Stephanie is going to have a scene in the next, or in a few, updates, I just want to know if Emily is going to have a scene soon.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Any planss for action with the mom soon?
For the mother there’s still quite a lot that needs to happen before she would consider having sex with her son. So, I’d say no, not soon.

First, I would like to point out that I generally don't like LIs with overly large breasts, but strange as it may have been for me, I like all LIs in the game, even those with somewhat excessive breasts, at least in my opinion.

On the other hand, as the ones I like the most are Stephany and Emily, and I suspect that Stephanie is going to have a scene in the next, or in a few, updates, I just want to know if Emily is going to have a scene soon.
Stephanie und Emily are supposed to get their first sex scenes pretty early. One of them a lot earlier that the other, which doesn’t mean there won’t be some otherwise fun activities with the other one pretty soon.

durasnoxs

Nov 1, 2022
View attachment 2025007

Overview:
Twisted Memories
is a game about an ugly bastard that travels back in time and turns into his teenage self.
What will an ordinary looking teenager with the mind of a perverted old man be able to do?
How many of the woman from his past will he be able to corrupt?
Will he build the harem he always dreamed about, or will he maybe find the true love he was always missing in his life?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-11-21
Developer: BaiBai -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2025035 View attachment 2025027 View attachment 2025025 View attachment 2025028 View attachment 2025031 View attachment 2025034 View attachment 2025033 View attachment 2025030 View attachment 2025032
Hello, I wanted to know if this game has a spanish version for pc.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I found this game recently and I must say that it is quite unique and impressive so far.
Love the aspect of a MC with the knowledge of future aspect that happened in his old timeline but does not need to happen in this "new" timeline.
Currently your game have some humorous content. I wouldn't say no to even more funny/silly side content here and there.

Viktoria is my favorite and I am quite impatient to discover the event that took MC and Viktoria apart and of course how MC will "solve" this on each paths.

By the way... are there only 100% corruption and 100% seduction routes or does the content of a girl change if we try a mixed choice? I think at some point in the game we need to choose to be on a fixed path or?

I have another question, because there is a scene from you that got me:
1670689426899.jpeg
Are you planning to make this a possible content or does is just stand as a dream?
(Side note: Choosing to grope her breast or not doing it currently doesn't give a corruption or seduction point, but I think that is intended for future content)

I'm a BE fan and the possibly to make her breast even bigger than in the normal timeline, even if we will never know her "true" size, is very appealing. So far your game have quite some possible ways to include this into your game:

1. Emily is jealous of other girls because of their big breasts. So even on both paths MC can influence Emily and convince her to make the "daily massage" a daily routine?
2. Are time jumps possible? So for example on a solo path with Emily that after a certain point the game will move some years forward until a time where Emily is older (Alyvias age or older).
3. There's a "strange" potion shop nearby, maybe the old shopkeeper have some potion or cream that could help?
(e.g. BE cream or an "age progression" potion (triggering early puberty or something like that, if time jumps are not an option but still transform Emily into a similar body like Alyvas)

That's all for now. I am curious how you will develop this game further and what content you will add. Keep it up!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I found this game recently and I must say that it is quite unique and impressive so far.
Love the aspect of a MC with the knowledge of future aspect that happened in his old timeline but does not need to happen in this "new" timeline.
Currently your game have some humorous content. I wouldn't say no to even more funny/silly side content here and there.

Viktoria is my favorite and I am quite impatient to discover the event that took MC and Viktoria apart and of course how MC will "solve" this on each paths.

By the way... are there only 100% corruption and 100% seduction routes or does the content of a girl change if we try a mixed choice? I think at some point in the game we need to choose to be on a fixed path or?
Well, I'm going the 100% seduction route, so if I get stuck in it at any point, I don't see a problem.

View attachment 2226033
Are you planning to make this a possible content or does is just stand as a dream?
(Side note: Choosing to grope her breast or not doing it currently doesn't give a corruption or seduction point, but I think that is intended for future content)

I'm a BE fan and the possibly to make her breast even bigger than in the normal timeline, even if we will never know her "true" size, is very appealing. So far your game have quite some possible ways to include this into your game:

1. Emily is jealous of other girls because of their big breasts. So even on both paths MC can influence Emily and convince her to make the "daily massage" a daily routine?
2. Are time jumps possible? So for example on a solo path with Emily that after a certain point the game will move some years forward until a time where Emily is older (Alyvias age or older).
3. There's a "strange" potion shop nearby, maybe the old shopkeeper have some potion or cream that could help?
(e.g. BE cream or an "age progression" potion (triggering early puberty or something like that, if time jumps are not an option but still transform Emily into a similar body like Alyvas)

That's all for now. I am curious how you will develop this game further and what content you will add. Keep it up!
As personal opinion. I'm not a big fan of BE, so if the Dev is going to introduce something like that, I hope it's optional. In my opinion the size of Emily's breasts is fine.

On the other hand, I guess those thoughts happen if you choose the "grope her breasts" option which is the one I didn't choose.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022

View attachment 2226033

There will be choices you are locked out of if you don’t meet the requirements. And at some point of the game you will of course have to choose. That said, my plan is for these choices to be in the "end game", and for all story branches until then to lead back into the main story.

In general, I want to keep the paths as open as possible, although I already know that this won’t be doable all the time.

While I love the idea of BE for Emilys corruption path, I decided not to do it, as that would mean I’d have to do two renders for every screen she appears in from that point onward. Instead, there will be like one or two growth spurts in the course of the game regardless of choices (these should be pretty minor and shouldn’t change her aesthetics to much). Emily with a full set of big breasts will probably only appear in the epilogue.

That said, here’s a render from the next update:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i'm for keeping things as is, instead of going breast expansion route. I prefer to characters have tits that fit for their body, it always looks ridiculous when breasts or other parts are ridiculously huge. In 99% cases that is more of a turn off than smallest tits ever could be.

Varlin99

Jan 9, 2022
While I love the idea of BE for Emilys corruption path, I decided not to do it, as that would mean I’d have to do two renders for every screen she appears in from that point onward. Instead, there will be like one or two growth spurts in the course of the game regardless of choices (these should be pretty minor and shouldn’t change her aesthetics to much). Emily with a full set of big breasts will probably only appear in the epilogue.

As another BE fan, would love to see Emily be upgraded as the corruption/story progresses. I 100% get the double workload aspect of all the renders though would make it tough. Regardless, hopefully the main path we continue to see her grow as the story progresses; always love stories where the smallest character ends up being the biggest by the end. lol That preview image is looking great if that is a sign of things to come! Hopefully we get a few more stages of growth for her down the road.

Personally i'm for keeping things as is, instead of going breast expansion route. I prefer to characters have tits that fit for their body, it always looks ridiculous when breasts or other parts are ridiculously huge. In 99% cases that is more of a turn off than smallest tits ever could be.
I mean, one of the entire appeals/themes of this game is the huge breasts of the characters across the whole cast. I feel if someone isn't in to huge breasts, I question how they even found or got into this game in the first place. It is very up front about it's target audience. lol

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, one of the entire appeals/themes of this game is the huge breasts of the characters across the whole cast. I feel if someone isn't in to huge breasts, I question how they even found or got into this game in the first place. It is very up front about it's target audience. lol
It's not the big breasts that is the problem, I'm perfectly fine with ladies having big breasts if it doesn't feel like they've gone to plastic surgeon to inflate their breasts to ludicurous degrees(pointing out that there's nothing wrong in going to plastic surgeon to get breasts surgigally enhanced/fixed if there's real problem). But rather it's idea that everyone should have big breasts, even character that clearly doesn't yet have the body type for it and/or that it should be increased during the story. Also to me the appeal of the game is not the huge breasts, while i do enjoy big breasts occasionally, i prefer when the breasts fit the body type of the LI in question. If the body is petite, then breasts shouldn't be huge knockers either. To me the appeal is MC being going back in time and using his knowledge of future and more mature mentality to see things he didn't notice or remember from those younger days and uses that to either seduce or corrupt the ladies that ended up hating/abandoning him.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I must be weird because what drew me to the game is the story, and the fact that even though you play as an "ugly bastard" going back in time, you can take a more romantic route and not necessarily completely corrupt the LIs. The truth is that the size of the breasts of the LIs is not something that attracts me much, actually I like them despite that size.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
There will be choices you are locked out of if you don’t meet the requirements. And at some point of the game you will of course have to choose. That said, my plan is for these choices to be in the "end game", and for all story branches until then to lead back into the main story.
Great to hear! I think at some point a gallery would be great (near the "end" of your game development). So we can get some hints and see which content we're missed. Currently I have two save files, one with 100% seduction and one with 100% corruption. Hope to get everything with it.

Completely understandable in the aspect of extra workload. It's your game and so I'm happy to listen that you already planning some growth spurts regardless the path we choose.

I'm one the side with Varlin99 in this regard:
always love stories where the smallest character ends up being the biggest by the end. lol
With this aspect in mind, I would like to make the following suggestion:

In Emily's corruptions path we can persuade her (relatively early) to massage her breast daily. This leads to no change of renders, so until the epilogue she will have the same breast size like without the daily massage.
(This would be more for text-based content, since she will, regardless of the path, grow some cup sizes.
You can change the writing that the daily massage is the cause of the (natural) breast growth.)

This also (could) lead to some new scenes and added content (e.g. breast massage foreplay) and of course some breast massage scenes that wouldn't appear normally. Also maybe some little adjustment in the sentences here and there.

Only in the Epilogue we would see the "extent" of this action. So only in the epilogue you would then have to make two renders, once her normal end size and once the amplified size. (Would love to see two epilogue versions where in the first Emily will end a little bit smaller than Alyva (normal) and an epilogue where she ends being the biggest.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
is there a wt?
It doesn't really need a walkthrough, in almost every choice, the result of gaining a corruption or seduction point is known immediately (and it's usually already obvious which is going to be which when you read them). Actually, the game is designed for you to play it how you feel, if you like corruption more, you choose the options that clearly go in that direction, and if you prefer seduction, you choose those that obviously lead you there.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
It doesn't really need a walkthrough, in almost every choice, the result of gaining a corruption or seduction point is known immediately (and it's usually already obvious which is going to be which when you read them). Actually, the game is designed for you to play it how you feel, if you like corruption more, you choose the options that clearly go in that direction, and if you prefer seduction, you choose those that obviously lead you there.
ahhh ty

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Going full dive corruption mode here ♪ please moaaar shoul like this game be already by update 15 or so , aaahhh
But so far 3 updates since realese time, is a fair ratio T.T pleaseee moar , to us greedy bastards

Please focus on the 6 or now already 8? girls . then add more later after the routes have developed no before. please T.T

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018

In general, I want to keep the paths as open as possible, although I already know that this won’t be doable all the time.

shortstacks are accaptable

kerthon

Jul 6, 2021
Earlier in the thread you mention that the teacher is only available through corruption. Will future girls outside of the main 6 be available only as corruption, will some of them be available as only seduction, or even some having both paths? Great game even early into its development I can see this being a top 5 favorite of mine easy.

Sven2023

Nov 2, 2022
This is really good!
one of few developers who really brings life to the characters with expressions that fits the scenes.
looking forward to more :)

Mar 24, 2020

What Software do you use?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes