Jan 12, 2022
Man, I'm so torn on this game. On one hand, I love all the content so far with Stephanie, Catherine, and Victoria, along with all the side characters, and all the lewd scenes are fantastic. On the other hand, I am not really enjoying the family stuff. The stuff with the mom and Alyvia are good, but I absolutely cannot stand Emily. She's just so pushy and annoying. It's gotten to the point where I've considered turning on the "skip petite content," though I', not sure if it will just skip the scenes or change the story. Is there a way to actually avoid getting in a relationship with Emi, because I would replay the game so I don't have to deal with her. I guess it's not solely her fault though.

The MC has also really started to piss me off. He tries to talk and act like he's this incredibly smart individual, above it all, but he does and says so many stupid things and never seems to think of the consequences until they happen. It's also really annoying how much he brings up things like wanting to sleep with other girls or pregnancy with Stephi. I'm not opposed to these things conceptually, but Stephi seems so vehemently opposed to them that it almost comes off as cruel to keep bringing them up. Like, if she at least found the idea hot or something like that I could work with it, but she genuinely seems to hate it. I'm just finding it hard to imagine a scenario where things work out.

I should mention that I'm not done with the latest update yet (I just did the mall section and got to the conversation with the mom about Emi's "boyfriend," which stirred me to make this post), so things could change, but I just wanted to give my thoughts.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Man, I'm so torn on this game. On one hand, I love all the content so far with Stephanie, Catherine, and Victoria, along with all the side characters, and all the lewd scenes are fantastic. On the other hand, I am not really enjoying the family stuff. The stuff with the mom and Alyvia are good, but I absolutely cannot stand Emily. She's just so pushy and annoying. It's gotten to the point where I've considered turning on the "skip petite content," though I', not sure if it will just skip the scenes or change the story. Is there a way to actually avoid getting in a relationship with Emi, because I would replay the game so I don't have to deal with her. I guess it's not solely her fault though.

The MC has also really started to piss me off. He tries to talk and act like he's this incredibly smart individual, above it all, but he does and says so many stupid things and never seems to think of the consequences until they happen. It's also really annoying how much he brings up things like wanting to sleep with other girls or pregnancy with Stephi. I'm not opposed to these things conceptually, but Stephi seems so vehemently opposed to them that it almost comes off as cruel to keep bringing them up. Like, if she at least found the idea hot or something like that I could work with it, but she genuinely seems to hate it. I'm just finding it hard to imagine a scenario where things work out.

I should mention that I'm not done with the latest update yet (I just did the mall section and got to the conversation with the mom about Emi's "boyfriend," which stirred me to make this post), so things could change, but I just wanted to give my thoughts.
I kinda agree that the mc is full of himself lately, I mean I don't blame him but it can get a little annoying.

Reactions: kagekami42

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
It's also really annoying how much he brings up things like wanting to sleep with other girls or pregnancy with Stephi. I'm not opposed to these things conceptually, but Stephi seems so vehemently opposed to them that it almost comes off as cruel to keep bringing them up. Like, if she at least found the idea hot or something like that I could work with it, but she genuinely seems to hate it. I'm just finding it hard to imagine a scenario where things work out.
I agree with this entirely.
Since it's a harem game, it's pretty much to be expected that she is, at some point, going to be okay with the idea of the MC having multiple girlfriends; it's kind of a requirement of the trope, and I honestly hope it's more "she finds the idea hot" and a lot less "she felt forced into it so as not to be abandoned by the first person she's felt loved by" because the latter would be pretty shit. And his constant pestering Stephi about pregnancy, and how much he hates condoms, just makes him come across as an insufferable, whiny little prick.
Also, there's a massive difference between helping someone be honest about what they want, and pressuring them into doing what you want. Though obviously the MC's got no problem with the latter, as the Catherine Corruption route proves; it's just a concern how much that attitude's going to be present even on the "lovng" routes.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah it would be a bummer if stephanie is not actually open to it like she is a lot of things, especially with how at this point she knows MC can rail her that completely. :LUL:

Like she's not into the idea of having a harem of guys around her, and seems to find it more amusing with MC being into it being like the mom is in a "well good luck with that" reaction to it in 0.7, so I don't think Steph is overtly opposed, but also havent played the 0.8 stuff yet (I finally just got done replaying through 0.7 anyhow last night anyhow).

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it would be a bummer if stephanie is not actually open to it like she is a lot of things, especially with how at this point she knows MC can rail her that completely. :LUL:

Like she's not into the idea of having a harem of guys around her, and seems to find it more amusing with MC being into it being like the mom is in a "well good luck with that" reaction to it in 0.7, so I don't think Steph is overtly opposed, but also havent played the 0.8 stuff yet (I finally just got done replaying through 0.7 anyhow last night anyhow).
She's uh....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Just started this one.
So....The little baby MC gonna grow up or what?
And can we avoid Lis? Coz i definitely don't want anything to do with that Bitch big sister,Mya and Catherine. And the first sex scene was nothing but disappointment...
I guess i'm too much bad mouthing this game...Then again i guess i'm not used to play as Degenerated, dickbrain/pussybrain,perverted MC.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Just started this one.
And can we avoid Lis? Coz i definitely don't want anything to do with that Bitch big sister,Mya and Catherine. And the first sex scene was nothing but disappointment...
I guess i'm too much bad mouthing this game...Then again i guess i'm not used to play as Degenerated, dickbrain/pussybrain,perverted MC.
Most MC's are perverts what are you on about?:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Dec 29, 2023
Just started this one.
Ah! I understand, I can assume by the profile pic of yours.
Yes, you can avoid only secondary lis and about mc sister alyvia then no, she's primary lis so you can't avoid her yes you can choose a different route of any primary lis but you can't avoid.

Reactions: Tyson Mikel

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Just started this one.
Compared to other MC I thought this mc was pretty wholesome. Dude trying to fix his relationship with his family he never intended that the girls fall in love with him. If you really wanna see an asshole play restore her career or lust theory those guys are worst.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ah! I understand, I can assume by the profile pic of yours.
Yes, you can avoid only secondary lis and about mc sister alyvia then no, she's primary lis so you can't avoid her yes you can choose a different route of any primary lis but you can't avoid.
But i like your profile picture, fucking great game,great MC and great Lis.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Compared to other MC I thought this mc was pretty wholesome. Dude trying to fix his relationship with his family he never intended that the girls fall in love with him. If you really wanna see an asshole play restore her career or lust theory those guys are worst.
As i said "I" am not Used to play as degenerated MC.
Screenshot_2024-03-06-03-45-43-765_twisted.memories.jpg
So, this guy is supposed to stand up for Himself and his women.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mark17 and Chimba

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I really wanna see his reaction when he'll play agent17.:ROFLMAO:
That wimpy ass MC?
Well,It probably doesn’t matter to you but for me MC should have at least a decent personality, some dev writes MC as a side character...He won't protest,He'll gulp down any insults and a walking dildo.

Dec 29, 2023
But i like your profile picture, fucking great game,great MC and great Lis.
If you're interested in games with cool mc.
Then I can recommend you some games and these are not even too popular.
Like:- Aura colors, Dogma, a world between us, sorcerer paradox.
Well I can't say about Dagma mc but I think he's a nice guy most of the time.
I hope they won't delete my comment.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
If you're interested in games with cool mc.
Then I can recommend you some games and these are not even too popular.
Like:- Aura colors, Dogma, a world between us, sorcerer paradox.
Well I can't say about Dagma mc but I think he's a nice guy most of the time.
I hope they won't delete my comment.
Man i've played almost every Harem game possible as i don't play non-harem games..and i'm playing this coz i can't find any good one, and i don't necessarily want to play a Cool-ass MC but i definitely hate weak and perverted MC ( who can't mutter a word in front of a woman without looking stupid and all day thinking of Tits)
Thanks tho...but i seem like crying in this thread

Dec 29, 2023
Man i've played almost every Harem game possible as i don't play non-harem games..and i'm playing this coz i can't find any good one, and i don't necessarily want to play a Cool-ass MC but i definitely hate weak and perverted MC ( who can't mutter a word in front of a woman without looking stupid and all day thinking of Tits)
Thanks tho...but i seem like crying in this thread
I think your taste is lil bit like me, yes I also hate weak ass, perverted, asshole mc and the most annoying mc is in my opinion a weak ass who always beat up by girls.
but i seem like crying in this thread
I didn't notice this, but why?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes