K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
OMG Put that in a spoiler! Things once seen cannot be unseen...
:oops:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
In that case you better confirm if Emily doesn't already have one corruption point.

Using the walkthrough the first green option gives 1 corruption later while the other option eventually gives 1 seduction point.
Yeah that first choice should be marked because i didn't know better and choose it and half way through i was checking points and relized i had 1 corruption point with Emily and figured it was from that choice at beginning.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update

v0.8 took a bit longer to finish then expected. Initially I only intended to add the h-sfx to the lewd scenes of v0.7 and v0.8 but instead it kind of turned into a complete overhaul of all the sfx of the entire game. In total I added 393 new sound files, 288 of which are h-sfx and 105 normal sfx and countless new lines of code to integrate them all.

I also put the voice volume slider back into the settings menu and put all the h-sfx into the corresponding channel so that you can control the h-sfx separate from the other sounds. There may be some weirdness with some audio, as this was kind of a finicky process but I think I got most of it right.

Its probably not worth replaying the game just for the sound but if you do I would appreciate some feedback as sound effects can get pretty annoying pretty fast in my opinion. I tried to keep it as subtle as possible, but if you do nothing but sound effects for some time it kind of becomes hard to tell at some point.

Anyway, all the sound stuff kept be busy pretty much all week so I didn't get any work in on v0.9. But, apart from maybe some bug fixes, I think v0.8 is in a very solid state now so I should be able to turn all my attention to the next major update from now on.

Cortez03

Jun 12, 2021
So, what's the second last gallery scene in the current patch? Which girl/route? I'm up to date (slightly skewed toward corruption) and it hasn't unlocked. Also, the Steph changing room scene has gotten it's gallery thumbnail updated, but is still unclickable. Not sure if that's a bug that has gotten addressed somewhere already.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
So, what's the second last gallery scene in the current patch? Which girl/route? I'm up to date (slightly skewed toward corruption) and it hasn't unlocked. Also, the Steph changing room scene has gotten it's gallery thumbnail updated, but is still unclickable. Not sure if that's a bug that has gotten addressed somewhere already.
That scene is seduction specific

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes