Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
A game as good as this and you guys discussing this nonsense, the game allows you to skip scenes with the "petites", do that and enjoy the game.
If the cops ask, everyone is over 18 years old!

And as for MC, he doesn't count, he's a boy who has an affair with his hot teacher, we already know how nice it is:

"So wait, what, what's the crime? The crime is, she isn't doing it with me."
This whole thing about ages in games is hilarious. They're pixels. They look, act and talk the same way whether you say they are 8 or 18. You either like their content or you don't. Saying you feel comfortable with the character's content because you've convinced yourself a character is 18 as opposed to younger is pure cope.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This whole thing about ages in games is hilarious. They're pixels. They look, act and talk the same way whether you say they are 8 or 18. You either like their content or you don't. Saying you feel comfortable with the character's content because you've convinced yourself a character is 18 as opposed to younger is pure cope.
The Australian government does not think the same and a certain dev can confirm it lol

Reactions: feier

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
The Australian government does not think the same and a certain dev can confirm it lol
That doesn't negate anything I said. :ROFLMAO:

And in the end it doesn't really matter. It only means that devs have to be more obscure when it comes to the ages of the characters, which causes these stupid arguments in the first place.

So it all comes back to what I said in the beginning. Either you like the content or you don't. Using the made up ages of pixels to judge someone for enjoying or not enjoying that content is stupid.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
since when people who's discussing the age in this thread hates the VN?
after all, it seems like the younger the better for some people in this thread anyway

Dec 29, 2023
Will seduction route have a Harem route?
Every route is harem route it's up to you what you choose.
I think in my opinion seduction route is practically a love route, and the corruption route is.......you already know what does that means. So yeah every route is harem route from what I observe, I might be wrong? But I don't think so because I choose stephanie corruption route, but stephanie and mc still says sweet words to each other, well let's see what others have to say..........

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Will seduction route have a Harem route?
Every route is harem route it's up to you what you choose.
I think in my opinion seduction route is practically a love route, and the corruption route is.......you already know what does that means. So yeah every route is harem route from what I observe, I might be wrong? But I don't think so because I choose stephanie corruption route, but stephanie and mc still says sweet words to each other, well let's see what others have to say..........
if not wrong all main 6 LI are in the harem and you will proceed the same scene sequences with them
only certain points will affect the intimate scene progression
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThaDude1977
Dec 29, 2023
Why I found seduction path is more enjoyable and interesting, kind of mature? By comparison, corruption path MC is more like a wimp kid and childish.
Yeah, you're right about that though, it's like a romance route or love route?
In corruption route mc look like an asshole.
I like both route, but i like seduction route more than corruption route.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, you're right about that though, it's like a romance route or love route?
In corruption route mc look like an asshole.
I like both route, but i like seduction route more than corruption route.
Fully agree my second playthrough was the corruption route and while I agree seduction is far superior some of those corruption only scenes.....DAMN!
I hope it evens out beyond that one scene with Steph.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Fully agree my second playthrough was the corruption route and while I agree seduction is far superior some of those corruption only scenes.....DAMN!
I hope it evens out beyond that one scene with Steph.
Ironically, the corruption path in game need more build up than seduction path. By far, most main girls in seduction path is too damn good which is more satisfying by being a mature young kid instead of just being an asshole trying to fuck up everything.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes