MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Or just realize they are pixels who can't be harmed or helped in any real way and that none of this is real. I dare say I would not do 90% of things I do in game in real life. And that's probably being conservative.
Oh I agree, and that's part of the thought process too. This is an incest game too as an example right, which is a fetish I can get into but find revolting irl. I like this game because I find the writing actually much better than the average AVN and enjoy how the characters have been written overall so far, not for the questionable character ages. The mental gymnastics thing is partly a joke, but truth be told it's just not an aspect of the game I really bother thinking about. I suppose I ignore it more than anything.

Not here to morally grandstand or anything, this is a lewd game site for pirates. If the game focused on the age stuff I'd just skip it and move on, as I've done with others.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I think MC is 15. Because in the latest Updated he said that he is 1 year away from buying beer, and I think this would be 16. So he is most likely 15.
That'd make him 20 for most people wouldn't it? Given that 99.9% of the people running these games are from the US (ok, I plucked that stat out of thin air).

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That'd make him 20 for most people wouldn't it? Given that 99.9% of the people running these games are from the US (ok, I plucked that stat out of thin air).
Most of the developers I've seen seem to be Russian, Brazilian or Ukrainian.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I thought it is russian, portugal or spain? As most of them have in game translation switch of these three related language?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I thought it is russian, portugal or spain? As most of them have in game translation switch of these three related language?
This will be shocking but Brazilians speak Portuguese... :LOL::ROFLMAO: and yes, Spaniards I have seen a couple, Argentinos too, but Americans very few, you realize that when most of the games in this forum have typos lol.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
You'd be surprised if you've never really looked into it. I think I'd agree with Russia, Brazil, and Ukraine being the most common. Spain too. I've played games from all over the world at this point honestly, I think around 50% (probably more honestly) of the games I've checked out have been translated from a non-English native language. There's actually a fair amount of Ukrainian games that have stopped popping up too, likely because of the war.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'm pretty sure the dev is german, where the age for drinking is 16. At least a lot of the more awkward phrases and sentences you can find it it are german figures of speech directly translated into english.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure the dev is german, where the age for drinking is 16. At least a lot of the more awkward phrases and sentences you can find it it are german figures of speech directly translated into english.
Yes, I would say the same.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I did say "running these games" rather than "creating them" - so it's left to the players imagination.
;)

Strange that there's such a large disparity between ages for such things around the world. In the US, you can go and risk dying for your country but not celebrate when you get back home alive...

Anyway - getting back on topic... Anyone find Stephanie really bloody annoying? She's there all the time, nagging away!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The devs might be German, but the game is clearly set in Japan. This is how I came up with the ages for my game. You don't have to agree if you don't want to. The MC and his classmates are nearing the end of Middle school, and Emily just started middle school. Middle school age is 12-15 in Japan. Also, if the mom is 33, then she got pregnant at 17 which is a little older than Alyvia is now. MC was born shortly after Alyvia. So, Emily is 12, MC is 15, and Alyvia is 16. Viktoria is currently 15 but will turn 16 in the next update, so I set her to 16 since the dialogue in the new update is about how old she will be, not what she currently is.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
As i said "I" am not Used to play as degenerated MC.
View attachment 3414093
So, this guy is supposed to stand up for Himself and his women's?
Its the father of his girl, why would you start something with a guy you want to the trust and respect of? <s> Do you live in California or something where everyone disrespects their dads? (if they even have him around at all :KEK: ). </s>

Reactions: Xythurr

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The devs might be German, but the game is clearly set in Japan. This is how I came up with the ages for my game. You don't have to agree if you don't want to. The MC and his classmates are nearing the end of Middle school, and Emily just started middle school. Middle school age is 12-15 in Japan. Also, if the mom is 33, then she got pregnant at 17 which is a little older than Alyvia is now. MC was born shortly after Alyvia. So, Emily is 12, MC is 15, and Alyvia is 16. Viktoria is currently 15 but will turn 16 in the next update, so I set her to 16 since the dialogue in the new update is about how old she will be, not what she currently is.
Alyvia and by extension Mya feel a lot older than 16 IMO.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
but... Emily is 12, MC is 14 and Alyvia is 16 tho?
if my memory didnt failed me
Alyvia is 18 and 6 months, MC is 18 and 4 months, and Emily is 18 and 2 months obviously. :) But Alyvia is 18 most likely, isnt she a z school senior? That'd explain why the mom doesn't hesitate to comment about Alyvia having kids in response to MC saying he'd want one.

MC could very well be "totally not 15" if y and z school are 3 years. Would make sense with how some of his classmates seem a bit further along.

• Haha
Reactions: misfolk

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
They are in the last year of z school it was? So they are 17-18 and going to university. MC and Steph are last years of middle school and Emily is just 1 year younger than MC if I got it right.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I meant to say 17 for Alyvia, not 16. Also, Dillon is 2 years older than her. He is in university and she is in high school. The dialogue says that Alyvia will finish school NEXT year, and MC will move to high school this year. So, she still has a year of high school to go. Since you leave high school at 18, she is 17.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Its the father of his girl, why would you start something with a guy you want to the trust and respect of? <s> Do you live in California or something where everyone disrespects their dads? (if they even have him around at all :KEK: ). </s>
I mean it as a preference to his height, as in general..coz i did not know that MC was underaged still..But somehow people still lack brain cells ‍♂

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean it as a preference to his height, as in general..coz i did not know that MC was underaged still..But somehow people still lack brain cells ‍♂
As was said, it seems like you're just coming here to neg the game if you don't even know that much. The one who is lacking in brain cells AND reading comprehension is you my dude, yet you think you have any grounds to act with that atttitude. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes