mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
For legal purposes all the characters are "18."
... of 16 if that is legal in "the area near you".

I think about it this way:
- Emily and Lola are 16 (about to experience growth spurt)
- MC is 17
- Alyvia is 18 (a year before uni, Z school)
- Alyvia's BF is in uni, 19.

I do not remember if this is consistent with the game, would need to check so some adjustments might need to be applied. LOL

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Emily is last year of X school so 12
MC is 2nd year of Y school so 14, he cant be 15 since Emily and MC are going to school together next year
then Emily cried about they can only enjoy being in Y school for 1 year only before MC goes to Z school
so MC promised and 16 is legal age for japan to get a bike license
then again, Japanese school starts in April so technically anyone from April 1st to next year March 31st are in same grade
so MC could still be 15 since we dont have his birthday but Vicki is going to be 15 soon
Alyvia should be 16 going 17 since she's about half the Mom's age and she's going to graduate next year aka 18
we dont know when's her birthday but thats the closest we get

japanese school on average age:
小学生 shogaksei 7 - 12
中学生 chuugaksei 13 - 15
高校生 kokousei 16 - 18

unless i remembered those parts in the VN wrongly

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Morning folks! I see yall are still discussing the ages of fictional characters in an unspecified Japan-Murica-europe fusion hybrid setting with an intentionally vague school system and lack of character ages mentioned in game.
Carry on.
tl;dr - You're fucking idiots and it entertains me, so by all means continue.

At least this is what's going through me head.

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and Xythurr

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Emily is last year of X school so 12
MC is 2nd year of Y school so 14, he cant be 15 since Emily and MC are going to school together next year
then Emily cried about they can only enjoy being in Y school for 1 year only before MC goes to Z school
so MC promised and 16 is legal age for japan to get a bike license
then again, Japanese school starts in April so technically anyone from April 1st to next year March 31st are in same grade
so MC could still be 15 since we dont have his birthday but Vicki is going to be 15 soon
Alyvia should be 16 going 17 since she's about half the Mom's age and she's going to graduate next year aka 18
we dont know when's her birthday but thats the closest we get

japanese school on average age:
小学生 shogaksei 7 - 12
中学生 chuugaksei 13 - 15
高校生 kokousei 16 - 18

unless i remembered those parts in the VN wrongly
Emily is in Y school with MC, they go to school together and enter the same building lol, she is more than likely one or two years younger than him, making her 13 or 14 if he's 15(as he'll be beer legal next year as he said), and Alyvia should be 16, since their mom was 33 before her age got censored too, and Alyvia is supposed to be just under half her age

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
If the MC is older than 14, then he's a midget. IRL male teens are already as tall as their mothers or taller. That's a common mistake from those devs, or maybe that's their fetish to play as a midget.
I think it's the fetish

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
If the MC is older than 14, then he's a midget. IRL male teens are already as tall as their mothers or taller. That's a common mistake from those devs, or maybe that's their fetish to play as a midget.
I think it's the fetish

if its fetish it would just be shota (there is a tag here for this) could it just come down to the models for males in honey select vs daz vs whatever?

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
if its fetish it would just be shota (there is a tag here for this) could it just come down to the models for males in honey select vs daz vs whatever?
welp, he fulfills the stereotype of a shota, a dwarf with a horse cock.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Morning folks! I see yall are still discussing the ages of fictional characters in an unspecified Japan-Murica-europe fusion hybrid setting with an intentionally vague school system and lack of character ages mentioned in game.
Carry on.
hey, at least there's no insults until this guy came in vvvv
tl;dr - You're fucking idiots and it entertains me, so by all means continue.

At least this is what's going through me head.

Emily is in Y school with MC, they go to school together and enter the same building lol, she is more than likely one or two years younger than him, making her 13 or 14 if he's 15(as he'll be beer legal next year as he said), and Alyvia should be 16, since their mom was 33 before her age got censored too, and Alyvia is supposed to be just under half her age
right, i guess i need to reread from start when i have time

It can't be pedophilia since the main character (MC) is a minor
Emily is probably closer in age to him than Alyvia and Mya lol....
(The actual pedo would be ms Clements but we'll ignore that)
definitely no pedophilias in work unless you gonna count his old man's soul
else, it's perfectly normal
unless you count statutory rape in Emily's case

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
A game as good as this and you guys discussing this nonsense, the game allows you to skip scenes with the "petites", do that and enjoy the game.
If the cops ask, everyone is over 18 years old!

And as for MC, he doesn't count, he's a boy who has an affair with his hot teacher, we already know how nice it is:

"So wait, what, what's the crime? The crime is, she isn't doing it with me."

Last edited:

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
A game as good as this and you guys discussing this nonsense, the game allows you to skip scenes with the "petites", do that and enjoy the game.
If the cops ask, everyone is over 18 years old!

And as for MC, he doesn't count, he's a boy who has an affair with his hot teacher, we already know how nice it is:

"So wait, what, what's the crime? The crime is, she isn't doing it with me."
This whole thing about ages in games is hilarious. They're pixels. They look, act and talk the same way whether you say they are 8 or 18. You either like their content or you don't. Saying you feel comfortable with the character's content because you've convinced yourself a character is 18 as opposed to younger is pure cope.

Reactions: Trashgiant12
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes