|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Go read Eternum if you cant digest Twisted Memories
Plus this is what will happen to the MC of Cosy Cafe when everything went wrong with the Founding family
I just States my mere opinion,but why are you getting triggered anyway? And as someone already said just stop this conversation coz you can't compare this to cosy cafe...and have some common sense dude.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
but... Emily is 12, MC is 14 and Alyvia is 16 tho?
if my memory didnt failed me
Not in my headcanon. Takes some mental gymnastics to get there, but as that guy said I prefer that reality over the alternative. That's the power of imagination at work baby.

Also helps that ages aren't really directly stated and the game doesn't fetishize age related things in a... lets say problematic way. Not ideal but is what it is.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not in my headcanon. Takes some mental gymnastics to get there, but as that guy said I prefer that reality over the alternative. That's the power of imagination at work baby.

Also helps that ages aren't really directly stated and the game doesn't fetishize age related things in a... lets say problematic way. Not ideal but is what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
but... Emily is 12, MC is 14 and Alyvia is 16 tho?
if my memory didnt failed me
I think MC is 15. Because in the latest Updated he said that he is 1 year away from buying beer, and I think this would be 16. So he is most likely 15.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I think MC is 15. Because in the latest Updated he said that he is 1 year away from buying beer, and I think this would be 16. So he is most likely 15.
My last time calculation
You seem to forget the time period between conceive and give birth, let's count the 40 weeks into 0.8 year.
Emily is 11, so counting the conception time, mom's age at that time will be 33-(33/3+0.8)=21.2
Mom is a bit older than alyvia when she got pregnant, let's suggest the most logic time of "a bit" is 1 year older and alyvia's age is "Z", then it will be Z+(Z+1+0.8)=33 and Z=15.6, mom at that time will be 33-15.6=17.4
Mc's age will be 11.8>X<15.6 and mom's conception age at that time will be 18>Y<21.2 by including the 0.8 year of pregnancy period
These calculation make all of them a little down age. The X,Y,Z school clearly represent primary, middle and high school in reality, the average graduated student age of middle school is around 15 and that don't not match with the calculated age of mc since he will soon graduated from Y school and go to the Z school. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes