Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It's obvious you don't know what your are talking about because it was all based off of what I'd said to begin with about Melena. That's what started the whole conversation and if punching empty air means you then, yeah you are right. But nice try at deflection ;).

Really do you not know how to follow the link to the previous quote in a comment to see what was said or do you just randomly say things to comments without following the conversation?
That's also a conversation that happened before, without you, what he said was nothing aimed at you, the Melena debate is an old one, you starting it this time doesn't mean every comment made about it is about you, as Dogorti himself said, dunno why you're trying so hard here, suit yourself in any case

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
It's obvious you don't know what your are talking about because it was all based off of what I'd said to begin with about Melena. That's what started the whole conversation and if punching empty air means you then, yeah you are right. But nice try at deflection ;).

Really do you not know how to follow the link to the previous quote in a comment to see what was said or do you just randomly say things to comments without following the conversation?
Hooooolyyyy cringe, just stop it

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
People don't want melana they just hate leo so they don't want anything good happening to him. I don't blame them as he is an annoying fuck. Hopefully both leo and melena fucks off and we don't have to do anything with them
While I agree that Leo is fucking annoying and I dislike him as well, he's used well to show the maturity of the MC. Even though, I wish that in the future that genre starts to be tuned down a bit, and maybe Melana helps on that.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game mostly because of it's writting, and I get the reason of Leo having his appearances. Even though, while I understand the reasoning to use Leo in writting, mainly for comic relief, after some time it gets tiresome. If Melana has that goal, then I wish that the MC helps him to have his redemption arc or if not, simply dump him at some point.

I accepted Leo at first because I understood it's objetive in the game, but since the "genre" is the same on each update over and over it starts to be a bit tiresome to even tolerate his lines in game. It even increases even more the feel that the MC is "growing way too fast" (than it should) compared to his age and his classmates. Hopefully Melana changes that a bit, even if he still remains somewhat innocent and oblivious.

Here. Blond in the middle.
View attachment 3763989
While she's annoying af, I actually don't dislike her model...

Dev has said it'll be Viktoria and (presumably) her mom at the party. If you look through the thread, there've been a fair number of status updates about it as well as WIP screens.
I know some will call me crazy, but to this day I still feel that Viktoria and her mom give all the vibes to be a perfect cousin and aunt. Sure this won't happen, specially at this point of the story, but they clearly give that feel at some point, specially the mom.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
While I agree that Leo is fucking annoying and I dislike him as well, he's used well to show the maturity of the MC. Even though, I wish that in the future that genre starts to be tuned down a bit, and maybe Melana helps on that.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game mostly because of it's writting, and I get the reason of Leo having his appearances. Even though, while I understand the reasoning to use Leo in writting, mainly for comic relief, after some time it gets tiresome. If Melana has that goal, then I wish that the MC helps him to have his redemption arc or if not, simply dump him at some point.

I accepted Leo at first because I understood it's objetive in the game, but since the "genre" is the same on each update over and over it starts to be a bit tiresome to even tolerate his lines in game. It even increases even more the feel that the MC is "growing way too fast" (than it should) compared to his age and his classmates. Hopefully Melana changes that a bit, even if he still remains somewhat innocent and oblivious.

While she's annoying af, I actually don't dislike her model...

I know some will call me crazy, but to this day I still feel that Viktoria and her mom give all the vibes to be a perfect cousin and aunt. Sure this won't happen, specially at this point of the story, but they clearly give that feel at some point, specially the mom.
Lmao What? Did you have a aunt that was trying level best to set you up with your cousin or something?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Lmao What? Did you have a aunt that was trying level best to set you up with your cousin or something?
I meant mainly on begining, as I said above the story now doesn't fit as well as at start.

About the thing of an aunt setting up cousins... Well, funnily enough that isn't that weird on some countries actually, mainly in asia. Not mine though.

The story is centered on a relationship with the sisters and mother, so whatever anyway.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I meant mainly on begining, as I said above the story now doesn't fit as well as at start.

About the thing of an aunt setting up cousins... Well, funnily enough that isn't that weird on some countries actually, mainly in asia. Not mine though.

The story is centered on a relationship with the sisters and mother, so whatever anyway.
Tbf Humanity was build on that idea. I don't know while people find it weird when it's literally our history.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes