Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development showcase

Alright, first a little bit about the development progress. I got done translating the main Julia scene, which is actually ridiculous in size. I know I already said that about the morning scene last week, but this one is by far the biggest scene I've made yet with over 400 renders and almost 100 pages of dialog for one scene alone. Just one variation of this one is already as big as some of the scenes I considered to be big in the past. The whole structure was also kind of messy because of how the variations work but I think I managed to get it somewhat cleaned up again. I'll just have to be careful when putting it into the script as I could see this one causing me quite a headache.

Anyway, that's it for the development stuff. Translating isn't the most exciting thing to talk about but at least the Julia enjoys of you know that there is something waiting for you.

As I said last week, for the showcase part I have a few more teasers which should be the last ones this development circle:
6af730cb-1f49-4e0e-8a07-625a1b490697.jpg
3ce2a67f-8237-4e89-a1cd-d3badaad6e2c.jpg
ef14a159-e4f6-4fa1-a9ae-f4b80a651dd2.jpg
32ba4b40-0d44-49e4-8b49-44f014a541c3.jpg
6fec7828-5044-47d0-9b62-a9a3b1cc8912.jpg
374fca87-7db4-4aeb-abcc-9a8c43d23115.jpg
3283afee-572c-4c65-937b-d56f6c381add.jpg

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I'm really looking forward to seeing the scenes with the MC and Vik, i want to know what promises he made in the past that brought her to hate him. the fact that he doesn't remember what he promised her is a big mistery.:cool:

Znap575

Jun 26, 2022
Is there a difference between corruption and seduction? For some reason, I'm missing the scene.

Jun 7, 2024
Is there a difference between corruption and seduction? For some reason, I'm missing the scene.
Yes there's, both are different routes.

Corruption route :- just like its name, you will corrupt them, and force fully have fun with them (only happened with one li), either they want it or not, can be a bit dark but not too much.

Seduction route:- You can say it's some kind of love route where you're being nice with girls, and slowly slowly get into sexual relationship, it's a vanilla route (I think).

But both route have different lewd scenes, it's totally up to you which route you want to choose and "with her?"
That's it, it's simply. :)

Reactions: Znap575

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Which scene are you missing? If you miss roughly half the scenes, yes, they are on the other route. And if you are missing a specific scene, you might want to check the choices and choose different at some point.

Currently the Corruption and Seduction Points only change which scene you get and which variation of the dialogue you get. At some point, you will be locked into a path for the respective character.

Just make two savefiles, one with Corruption only and one with Seduction only and you should get every scene.

Reactions: Znap575

Znap575

Jun 26, 2022
Yes there's, both are different routes.

Corruption route :- just like its name, you will corrupt them, and force fully have fun with them (only happened with one li), either they want it or not, can be a bit dark but not too much.

Seduction route:- You can say it's some kind of love route where you're being nice with girls, and slowly slowly get into sexual relationship, it's a vanilla route (I think).

But both route have different lewd scenes, it's totally up to you which route you want to choose and "with her?"
That's it, it's simply. :)
Which scene are you missing? If you miss roughly half the scenes, yes, they are on the other route. And if you are missing a specific scene, you might want to check the choices and choose different at some point.

Currently the Corruption and Seduction Points only change which scene you get and which variation of the dialogue you get. At some point, you will be locked into a path for the respective character.

Just make two savefiles, one with Corruption only and one with Seduction only and you should get every scene.

Thank you, I think I'm halfway through the game, there are 4 scenes closed, I'll do as you said.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Bros I'm excited for the next version.
I gotta tell y'all, though, that I'm certain it won't be as good as the last one.
Because the shower scene with Lil sis and the big sis tits are hard to top.

The new update has to have a very hot scene with the mom to compare.

Reactions: NotSoTasty

Y0ttsU

Feb 11, 2018
Bros I'm excited for the next version.
I gotta tell y'all, though, that I'm certain it won't be as good as the last one.
Because the shower scene with Lil sis and the big sis tits are hard to top.

The new update has to have a very hot scene with the mom to compare.
I wouldn't count on that, as i keep seeing each update getting better, richier in content, and spicier than the previous one.
I'm positive that this one will be the best so far, not only because of my redhead favouritism, but because i believe in the Dev.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes