Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well damn wtf
I'm not done the latest update yet, but I thought I was past all the mom scenes that would require me to unlock it from the character since her gallery is complete, I guess not since its still greyed out.
You can see it when clicking on her profile (via the Heart-symbol). You will have her description and on the bottom the two photographs which include the scene.

It basically takes place right after the talks to MC when she carried a big box to her room.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You can see it when clicking on her profile (via the Heart-symbol). You will have her description and on the bottom the two photographs which include the scene.

It basically takes place right after the talks to MC when she carried a big box to her room.
Well damn I'm way past that, even when and redid that part to see if it unlocks but nope.

Thanks anyways, hopefully the gallery unlock mod unlocks it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well damn I'm way past that, even when and redid that part to see if it unlocks but nope.

Thanks anyways, hopefully the gallery unlock mod unlocks it.
Just to double check - you checked her page on the Heart-symbol and you are unable to click the Photo-Icon on the bottom of the screen?

The scene does not appear ingame, you can only access it via her character page. (I am on version 0.8 btw., not 0.8b, so maybe it got moved from there, but since I wanted to play 0.8b anyway, I will check this as well x) )

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Just to double check - you checked her page on the Heart-symbol and you are unable to click the Photo-Icon on the bottom of the screen?

The scene does not appear ingame, you can only access it via her character page. (I am on version 0.8 btw., not 0.8b, so maybe it got moved from there, but since I wanted to play 0.8b anyway, I will check this as well x) )
I'm also on version 0.8, I can click the Photo Icon in the character page, I can see the thumbnail with her surrounded by dildos lol
But its greyed out and I can't click on it :cry:
Idk if its some bug that has to do with me skipping through on a second run tryna max corruption points or cuz I'm using the joker mod, but I'll try the gallery unlock mod if I still don't see it after updating to 0.8b and finishing up the update.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm also on version 0.8, I can click the Photo Icon in the character page, I can see the thumbnail with her surrounded by dildos lol
Idk if its some bug that has to do with me skipping through on a second run tryna max corruption points or cuz I'm using the joker mod, but I'll try the gallery unlock mod if I still don't see it after updating to 0.8b and finishing up the update.
Yeah, I have checked it on 0.8b and it appears in the Main Gallery and in the place I described before. So it might be the mod in your case which causes the issue (at least this is the only difference between our games, I am not using the Mod, so I assume this is teh reason).

Apr 16, 2020
I think you have to press something, like the box, in game, when she is holding it, in order to unlock it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phase_01

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Why? Because you couldn't follow the conversation, to hard for you to understand? Seems to me like you are the stupid one here.
Someone sees a comment and reply to it, and you decide it has to be about you since the comment replied to was replying to you? It sounds dumb, or you don't know how threads work, and coming at anyone who calls it out aggressively won't make you seem any smarter, you're punching empty air

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Someone sees a comment and reply to it, and you decide it has to be about you since the comment replied to was replying to you? It sounds dumb, or you don't know how threads work, and coming at anyone who calls it out aggressively won't make you seem any smarter, you're punching empty air
It's obvious you don't know what your are talking about because it was all based off of what I'd said to begin with about Melena. That's what started the whole conversation and if punching empty air means you then, yeah you are right. But nice try at deflection ;).

Really do you not know how to follow the link to the previous quote in a comment to see what was said or do you just randomly say things to comments without following the conversation?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes