horns of giant

May 29, 2022
BaiBai_
We get to steal Catherine from Aden, Alyvia from Dillan, Hopefully Melena from Leo (Don't really like Leo that much). Will we get to steal Ellie from Zaire? Ellie has those cute little hands and nice full breasts and such a luscious round ass she just looks so delicious :p, I really hope we can!
instruction unclear, we get stealing Leo form Melena.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'd usually be all for stealing another dude's girl but the MC literally set Melena up with Leo to get her off his back. It would be weird for him to suddenly decide he wants her for himself.
Actually it's a great punishment for being such a whiny douche.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Why would you want anything from Melena. She sucks. Her character sucks, she's annoying and she looks worse than pretty much every other LI in the game.
Let Leo have her. They can be annoying together, away from the mc.
Because people are idiots who want what they can't have. If Malena were a LI, she would surely be the most hated in the game and hardly anyone would pay attention to her, but since the dev said that she is not LI, there is a certain group that believes she's hot and stuff like that.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Why would you want anything from Melena. She sucks. Her character sucks, she's annoying and she looks worse than pretty much every other LI in the game.
Let Leo have her. They can be annoying together, away from the mc.
Why because she doesn't have big fat fake tits? Alyvia was a total cunt when the game started but everyone likes her, she still kind of is and so is Vikki but she is a love interest as well, Mya isn't exactly that great either but she is an LI too. Your logic doesn't hold water your ship is sinking. That is a trope of almost every VN on this site the bitchy girl who has to be tamed.

Because people are idiots who want what they can't have. If Malena were a LI, she would surely be the most hated in the game and hardly anyone would pay attention to her, but since the dev said that she is not LI, there is a certain group that believes she's hot and stuff like that.
So you mean like yourself since you like to go around calling people names like a little school kid?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Why because she doesn't have big fat fake tits? Alyvia was a total cunt when the game started but everyone likes her, she still kind of is and so is Vikki but she is a love interest as well, Mya isn't exactly that great either but she is an LI too. Your logic doesn't hold water your ship is sinking. That is a trope of almost every VN on this site the bitchy girl who has to be tamed.

So you mean like yourself since you like to go around calling people names like a little school kid?
Alyvia was a bitch, yes, but Malena is not just a bitch, she is annoying and an airhead. Her character has nothing interesting, nothing to do with Alyvia, and making her interesting would be wasting time when there are already characters with an archetype a bit similar. It makes no sense in my opinion that there is interest in Malena when all (and I mean ALL) the LIs in the game are hotter and more interesting than her.

And I didn't call anyone specific an idiot, if you feel addressed, that's your problem.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Alyvia was a bitch, yes, but Malena is not just a bitch, she is annoying and an airhead. Her character has nothing interesting, nothing to do with Alyvia, and making her interesting would be wasting time when there are already characters with an archetype a bit similar. It makes no sense in my opinion that there is interest in Malena when all (and I mean ALL) the LIs in the game are hotter and more interesting than her.

And I didn't call anyone specific an idiot, if you feel addressed, that's your problem.
So you quoted the guy who quoted me, sounds pretty specific to me, guess you not only call people names but can't even take responsibility for it when you do. And even if it wasn't specific that just means you are calling a bunch of people idiots instead. :ROFLMAO:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
She constantly has resting bitch face, isn't as well endowed as the other characters and in general just has nothing that really stands out about her looks (Nothing attractive, the face does stand out).
We already have the bitchy girl, it's vicky and maybe a bit Alyvia. But that's also it, her character doesn't stand out either. Alyvia has her romantic side, Vicky has the classic tsundere juxtaposition of her aggressive side normally and the shy, embarrassed side when she see's glimpses of mc's younger self in mc. And Mya has that playfull, flirty personality that is endearing.
Melana is just vapid. She just wants mc because he's the current talk of the school among the girls. And she is annoying, but not in a bratty way that would be fun to tame. Vicky will be fun to tame, Alyvia will be fun to conquer, Mya will be fun to dominate. Melana has no real appeal in that way.
If you disagree then great. Good for you. But it's not gonna happen, the dev introduced the whole leo and melana romance so that he has an excuse to have leo be absent. He already has so many storylines and LI's to juggle, he's not gonna introduce a whole other storyline just to add another LI and put Leo into the forefront of the plot after he went through the trouble to have less of leo, not more.
We already know what the last secondary LI is gonna look like and it's gonna be a milf. You can find her in some pictures already. I think she was in the last christmas screenshot baibai posted.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
She constantly has resting bitch face, isn't as well endowed as the other characters and in general just has nothing that really stands out about her looks (Nothing attractive, the face does stand out).
We already have the bitchy girl, it's vicky and maybe a bit Alyvia. But that's also it, her character doesn't stand out either. Alyvia has her romantic side, Vicky has the classic tsundere juxtaposition of her aggressive side normally and the shy, embarrassed side when she see's glimpses of mc's younger self in mc. And Mya has that playfull, flirty personality that is endearing.
Melana is just vapid. She just wants mc because he's the current talk of the school among the girls. And she is annoying, but not in a bratty way that would be fun to tame. Vicky will be fun to tame, Alyvia will be fun to conquer, Mya will be fun to dominate. Melana has no real appeal in that way.
If you disagree then great. Good for you. But it's not gonna happen, the dev introduced the whole leo and melana romance so that he has an excuse to have leo be absent. He already has so many storylines and LI's to juggle, he's not gonna introduce a whole other storyline just to add another LI and put Leo into the forefront of the plot after he went through the trouble to have less of leo, not more.
We already know what the last secondary LI is gonna look like and it's gonna be a milf. You can find her in some pictures already. I think she was in the last christmas screenshot baibai posted.
Actually that is what I wanted was some way to get rid of Leo cause I can't stand the guy, but I really don't want to see Leo and Melana's lovey dovey relationship either. I just wanted to take Malena away from him so Leo would hate me and go away. And I didn't know the dev said that Melana is not an LI, I mean I have like 50 to 100 VN's on my system I don't go around trying to track down every quote that a dev makes, I'd be to busy reading quotes and not able to play the VNs if I did that.

But I still do think Malena is pretty and she has a nice body. You don't like Melana because you think she is Vapid? Do you read the things that Alyvia says? When they were playing volleyball Alyvia was basically saying that the MC didn't deserve to have Steph that it was an injustice to her, she was basically saying that she wanted to see the MC alone and miserable. I'd take a vapid girl over a straight up evil cunt any day of the week. Read the stuff that Alyvia says she is basically saying she wants to destroy the MC's life and not only his but Steph's as well because her boyfriend doesn't have the same relationship with her as the MC does with Steph. So you like Alyvia more because she is more mature in the hate that she spews?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
But I still do think Malena is pretty and she has a nice body. You don't like Melana because you think she is Vapid? Do you read the things that Alyvia says? When they were playing volleyball Alyvia was basically saying that the MC didn't deserve to have Steph that it was an injustice to her, she was basically saying that she wanted to see the MC alone and miserable. I'd take a vapid girl over a straight up evil cunt any day of the week. Read the stuff that Alyvia says she is basically saying she wants to destroy the MC's life and not only his but Steph's as well because her boyfriend doesn't have the same relationship with her as the MC does with Steph. So you like Alyvia more because she is more mature in the hate that she spews?
Alyvia is not evil ffs she is just a teenager, she doesn't really feel those things she thinks but she is feeling envy and teenagers tend to maximize their emotions that's all

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Fully animated scene. You can access it via the character page.
Well damn wtf
I'm not done the latest update yet, but I thought I was past all the mom scenes that would require me to unlock it from the character since her gallery is complete, I guess not since its still greyed out.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes