wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
People don't want melana they just hate leo so they don't want anything good happening to him. I don't blame them as he is an annoying fuck. Hopefully both leo and melena fucks off and we don't have to do anything with them

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Alyvia is not evil ffs she is just a teenager, she doesn't really feel those things she thinks but she is feeling envy and teenagers tend to maximize their emotions that's all
Right because no teenager has everrrrr committed a crime before but glad that you know everything and are so kind to share.:rolleyes:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
People don't want melana they just hate leo so they don't want anything good happening to him. I don't blame them as he is an annoying fuck. Hopefully both leo and melena fucks off and we don't have to do anything with them
That is the actual reason why Melena exists. To give a reason for Leo to not be around MC (and Steph) all the time. But this requires build-up, you cannot just make him disappear.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Right because no teenager has everrrrr committed a crime before but glad that you know everything and are so kind to share.:rolleyes:
Wtf are you talking about? Crimes? She's envious. It's so obvious. If you read this vn and seriously thought that Alyvia is some maniacal schemer out to purposefully ruin mc's life you have clearly no reading comprehension.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Yeah the doctor is a common guess already. Popular theory is also that she will turn out to be Aiden's mom.
I did have some sympathy for Aiden. But idk for some reason, I just didn't. He's easily set up to be a guy you just don't care for even though he's related in some aspects

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That is the actual reason why Melena exists. To give a reason for Leo to not be around MC (and Steph) all the time. But this requires build-up, you cannot just make him disappear.
Clearly those people that want Melena to be added as LI want Leo to hang around longer. :p

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Development update

Alright, I finished the renders and got a pretty decent start into the translation process. I could have done a bit more but I discovered a new game I enjoy, which doesn't happen all to often to me nowadays. That combined with translating not exactly being my favorite part of the development process might have made me put in a bit less time into it than I should have (and the football EM isn't helping either).

Still I think the progress really isn't bad at all. I finished the first scene which is pretty big and I should be able to finish the second one today as well, which isn't just big but actually a monster in terms of the amount of dialog. In total it will boil down to about 80 pages of text, which from the experience of the past updates isn't that much below what I can normally do in a week.

Anyway, next week should be the last development showcase with more teasers and maybe I'll also show you some of the new minor characters that will make an appearance in v0.9 just to change things up a bit.
Would be nice if he got the translation outsourced since I imagine that would be pretty simple all things considered

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Development update

Alright, I finished the renders and got a pretty decent start into the translation process. I could have done a bit more but I discovered a new game I enjoy, which doesn't happen all to often to me nowadays. That combined with translating not exactly being my favorite part of the development process might have made me put in a bit less time into it than I should have (and the football EM isn't helping either).

Still I think the progress really isn't bad at all. I finished the first scene which is pretty big and I should be able to finish the second one today as well, which isn't just big but actually a monster in terms of the amount of dialog. In total it will boil down to about 80 pages of text, which from the experience of the past updates isn't that much below what I can normally do in a week.

Anyway, next week should be the last development showcase with more teasers and maybe I'll also show you some of the new minor characters that will make an appearance in v0.9 just to change things up a bit.
Does anyone know what new game he found and liked?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes