mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Just came here to say the corruption scenes are really fucking good, and we need more Cathrine.
We need less Catherine. She is the most boring and the ugliest girl in the hole roster. And she dresses like shit.
We need more Alyvia, Jacky, Julia and my beloved missis Clements.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
I'd classify Catherine as boring too. She's definitely not the perfect beautiful angel MC makes her out to be (I know, I know...it's part of the story, and memories of your early life crushes color your perception of all beauty afterward, etc.)

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Hold on there mate, Catherine may be a tad irritating at times but boring and ugliest? What are you smoking. :KEK:
Her type is just overdone, people will feel like that until we get something that adds dept to her character, otherwise she is just the classic "honor student" girl we all have seen before, just like Alyvia was the "bitchy big sis" type until we got some depth

LAILE8877

May 19, 2024
To learn to take his girlfriend's pleasure away from Adam is essentially male to male torture, so ntr is essentially sm between gay men
I'd classify Catherine as boring too. She's definitely not the perfect beautiful angel MC makes her out to be (I know, I know...it's part of the story, and memories of your early life crushes color your perception of all beauty afterward, etc.)

May 29, 2022
so ntr is essentially sm between gay men
couldn't agree more

And straight NTR enjoyer in fact will prefer romance/vanilla. Sitting in front of the PC, watching the girls you like fall in love with MC, watching all the sweet and romantic interaction. And knowing that they will never experience this in real life. If it is not NTR, what else could be NTR.

Acrophobia

Nov 27, 2022
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey, why can't I turn the cheat menu on? It has some errors about cheat BG or something. Capture 5.PNG

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes