Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Well, at least the option should be available, many will fuss over being forced to get them, I mean it's just forcing harem and gotto catch them all theme might not be that great idea, so who are all the main LI's family and Steph right? Those characters are all great so there won't be many issues with people. He made the loli content optional so that other content might be.
The main LIs are the family, Stephanie, Viktoria and Catherine

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I dont think the loli content is "optional" just skippable, its my understanding that it still happens, we just dont see it. Which is how I imagine he would implement skipping other LIs, because writing a bunch of dialogue that supports another route sounds really annoying
Well true the coding could get annoying, so I mostly would just skip if I don't like some character, hope the dev concentrates on renders and story.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Isn't that all the female characters in the game? I hope he doesn't have to add more characters so that he can concentrate on the existing characters present.
That doesn't include the teacher, the sisters' friends, Vicki's mom and some others that we've come across that are secondary.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes