Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Development showcase

Alright, as I said last week there won't be that many teasers in this showcase, because I'm kind of running out of stuff to tease that isn't spoiling too much. Instead I have prepared some other renders and while they aren't really showcasing anything related to the development I think at this point it doesn't matter that much.

First however lets start with the teasers I do have for you:

View attachment 3876415
View attachment 3876416
View attachment 3876417
View attachment 3876418

For the v0.9 unrelated render I took one of your ideas from last week and made all the school girls into milfs and the milfs into school girls. I kind of made most of these models only today so I wasn't able to put super much time into them but for the most part I think that they turned out decent. I also didn't age up all the girls, the milf versions of Alyvia, Emily, Mya and Abigail I didn't get to doing. For all the milf versions of the other girls I made how they would look in the original (bad) timeline. Apart from Stephanie I still think they're looking fine though.

View attachment 3876419
View attachment 3876420
View attachment 3876421
View attachment 3876422
View attachment 3876425
View attachment 3876426
View attachment 3876427
View attachment 3876428
View attachment 3876429
View attachment 3876430
View attachment 3876431
View attachment 3876432
View attachment 3876433

View attachment 3876434
Anyway, that's it with the renders. I'm not going to talk much about the development in this showcase because I can say the same thing only so many times. By next week I should be able to give you some actual progress through.
Bro has the notis on.

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Kinda interested in playing the game. But before any download, I saw some people mentionning a loli. Is there actually a loli character in it (prebuscent I mean) ? Cause all the females I saw in the banner and preview images had wide hips and developed breasts. Not really loli-esque to me but I prefer to ask and be sure.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Kinda interested in playing the game. But before any download, I saw some people mentionning a loli. Is there actually a loli character in it (prebuscent I mean) ? Cause all the females I saw in the banner and preview images had wide hips and developed breasts. Not really loli-esque to me but I prefer to ask and be sure.
This character is the "loli" judge by yourself.

caaefd70-41c9-4b52-98d8-b06e6886611f.png

Reactions: Bambourex

Sossse

Formerly 'Ruhrok'
Apr 15, 2022
Is there actually a loli character in it
while the game never explicedly states the characters ages, it is implied that some chars i.e. the little sister is of.. questionable age. i guess this is where the loli tag comes from. i mean sryly, anyone who rly thinks chars with that bodytype like the girls in this game should count as lolis.. i dont want to know what he thinks real women look like xD

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
while the game never explicedly states the characters ages, it is implied that some chars i.e. the little sister is of.. questionable age. i guess this is where the loli tag comes from. i mean sryly, anyone who rly thinks chars with that bodytype like the girls in this game should count as lolis.. i dont want to know what he thinks real women look like xD
True
The use of the term really depends of the context. I had a hunch it was not the "canonical" use here but more the "small and cute but developed" one.
I have the impression it is used here more like a moniker for whoever this character is in fact.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
For the future group:
Viki looks more like suffering from the poor, all of her proud in young stage were lost and make her low self-esteem.:(
Cathrine seems become a strong woman but lost her pure and innocent, combine by the future story line that aden's company have difficulties no wonder she will become like this.:confused:
Stephanie... Just like the woman in manga henshin...Please... Don't make me remember...:cry:
Lola seems to be the best in this group, have a nice dj job and little have changed of her look.:)
For the past group:
Julia's filter style is sure from her young age, such a player naughty girl in high school~ I wonder is she the type of player girl that fucking every guy and party all the time in college but later marry a normal guy who don't know her past when she become older...:unsure:
Again, what a fucking lucky bastard of mc's dad to have a beautiful woman like jacky pursue her when she is only in high school! But that I can understand why jacky was pregnant in high school, no one can resist not to impregnate such a beauty, even only have 3 children seems too few to me.:cautious:
I am surprise to see mrs.clements were the Tennen Boke type girl in college, very different from the professional version of her future type.:LOL:
Since Alyvia, Emily, Mya and Abigail are missing make me more wonder to see how they will look in the original timeline, combine by the future story line story I think it can divide a new story spinoff of "what if original" to show how the girls are doing in the original time if mc is not involved in the story.:unsure:

Reactions: MaxRichard
May 29, 2022
The scene could be, the story sounds just sad, two close friends who's life went so downhill they meet as hooker and client and don't even recognize each other, heartbreaking
That's why I always choose to be nice to the girls. Whenever I imagine how bad the future could be, I tell myself that none of them shall suffer anymore. Say no to corruption route.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Poor future Viki and Stephanie, such a depressing future. Imagine future Stephanie being a prostitute and ugly bastard MC being the client, but they can no longer recognize each other.
Adult Viki doesn't look in a bad situation, just (maybe) single and without a car

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes