wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
In this case yeah, seems like whatever route Steph will turn out to be depraved and the romance route will only make her madly fall in love/teasing her to the point she does the kinky shit by her self and corruption route is where you take the lead and push her limit.

Now that it's mentioned is this the most suiting route for everyone, tell me if I missed something.

Romance Route- Stephanie, Catherine, Alyvia and Victoria have the best storyline in this route?

Everyone else is corruption route?
Catherine has the best corruption route. Steph's both routes are equal for now and have to progress more for the other two judge

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Maniackanime-

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I can't hear anything from the sex scenes, just the music. Is it a bug or something? I could hear them fine in the begining of the game, then half way through there has been nothing.
You can't hear anything because there isn't anything. I think the last scene to have sound apart from music is with Mrs. Clements. The dev added those in after

Apr 16, 2020
BaiBai going to drop us his biggest masterpiece with Jacky corruption, I can feel it
Victoria kinda speaks for me rn, in her seduction route, the story kinda looks tragic or funny depending on how you look at it as a whole. Like literally, MC forgets his promise to marry her or whatever and it turns to be one of the biggest catalyst that lead his future to fail lol.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I guess miss clements daughter. Haven't really seen much of her yet.

if there is no harem ending I hope the canon one is with Melena Stephanie
There will be a harem. I believe the dev is planning solo endings, a family harem, a schoolgirl harem, a just main girl harem and a superharem featuring all main and side girls.
Seems like quite a lot personally though, so I suspect this will get trimmed down in the future.

• Love
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MaxRichard and csum

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Which girl do you guys like the least? I'm curious. Mine would be mya, it's not that I hate her but I feel a little indifferent towards her.
Emi's friend, for me: she's cute and spunky, but not my type. Mya would probably be second. I'm drawn more to the family members and the milfs, although Victoria is up there too. The Catherine corruption has started strong and could vault ahead for me depending on how it goes.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Which girl do you guys like the least? I'm curious. Mine would be mya, it's not that I hate her but I feel a little indifferent towards her.
Honestly Catherine, she doesn't do it for me, despite her appearance, I don't feel the hotness with her that I feel with the other LIs, and I don't like taken girls, though I'll admit her corruption scene is hot, I rather like Mya though

Reactions: Sonico

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Honestly Catherine, she doesn't do it for me, despite her appearance, I don't feel the hotness with her that I feel with the other LIs, and I don't like taken girls, though I'll admit her corruption scene is hot, I rather like Mya though
I'm also the same. I think the greatest value for her is the ability for the MC to forget about her and live on, and as a result of that, he can improve himself. He already did, partially. It's obvious that in the seduction route, Catherine is going to look at his boyfriend and compare him with MC. While it is obvious she is going to go with MC, I would love an option to reject her and say to her that the opportunity has already passed, and as a result of that, it will crush her spirit, at least a little.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I'm also the same. I think the greatest value for her is the ability for the MC to forget about her and live on, and as a result of that, he can improve himself. He already did, partially. It's obvious that in the seduction route, Catherine is going to look at his boyfriend and compare him with MC. While it is obvious she is going to go with MC, I would love an option to reject her and say to her that the opportunity has already passed, and as a result of that, it will crush her spirit, at least a little.
So nice to see that even Satan is on F95

Bobjock

Sep 11, 2022
You can't hear anything because there isn't anything. I think the last scene to have sound apart from music is with Mrs. Clements. The dev added those in after
Oh, the change log for 0.8b said he added sound to all the lewd scenes. The last one with sound for me is Emily in MC's room. Mrs Clements doesn't have anything, and neither does anyone else.

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Emi's friend, for me: she's cute and spunky, but not my type.
Funnily enough I'm the opposite, Lori is one of my favorites meanwhile Emily is very meh in my mind. Miss Clements is my second least favorite.

Honestly, the milfs evoke a lot of mixed feelings in general. Sure, they're hot as fuck, but with the MC being so small it just doesn't match my preferences. If he was at least taller than them, then I'd be a lot more into them. Even better with beeg muscle.

I keep thinking i gotta make my own VN with a huge MC just to fill the missing niche with all these tiny/otherwise slender MCs, but alas, gotta work through my laziness.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Oh, the change log for 0.8b said he added sound to all the lewd scenes. The last one with sound for me is Emily in MC's room. Mrs Clements doesn't have anything, and neither does anyone else.
Oh must've misread the log. Okay well, then I got the same problem
The only reason I can think of why the sound isn't working for you guys past a certain point is that you're using the walkthrough mod.

The walkthrough mod only gets updated for major releases, not something like v0.8b where all the sound has been added. If I'm right you have all the sound files from v0.8b in your game folder but the script files are from v0.8 so the game just isn't playing them.

If you reinstall the game without the mod there is no reason I can think of why it shouldn't work.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Funnily enough I'm the opposite, Lori is one of my favorites meanwhile Emily is very meh in my mind. Miss Clements is my second least favorite.

Honestly, the milfs evoke a lot of mixed feelings in general. Sure, they're hot as fuck, but with the MC being so small it just doesn't match my preferences. If he was at least taller than them, then I'd be a lot more into them. Even better with beeg muscle.

I keep thinking i gotta make my own VN with a huge MC just to fill the missing niche with all these tiny/otherwise slender MCs, but alas, gotta work through my laziness.
Ha, yeah we're definitely opposites in taste then. Emi would be a bit borderline for me (I don't like loli-esque characters) but I like her character dynamic a lot and BaiBai does a great job with her expressions. And outside of the family, Miss Clements is my favorite; every scene with her is smoking hot.

With a less extravagant art approach where voluptupuousness wasn't as much a part of the house style, I'd prefer fit/strong over tiny/slender, but it's always good for AVNs to offer choice!

Last edited:

Bobjock

Sep 11, 2022
The only reason I can think of why the sound isn't working for you guys past a certain point is that you're using the walkthrough mod.

The walkthrough mod only gets updated for major releases, not something like v0.8b where all the sound has been added. If I'm right you have all the sound files from v0.8b in your game folder but the script files are from v0.8 so the game just isn't playing them.

If you reinstall the game without the mod there is no reason I can think of why it shouldn't work.
Thanks BaiBai, great game!

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes