mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
2 years minimum, my guess... Unless ofcourse if there will be a day where mc focuses in his business and school only in any day before Thursday and not mess around with any girl so that no animated scenes for bai² to make... Sounds impossible, 2 years it is.
Which is exactly my point (in the prev posts) - current updates are hot, but anything VERY hot is far far away. I still believe as a community we could finger something out ( :LUL: ), however the majority does not think it's a problem. the market rules, but I will try to offer some solutions on SS as the game progresses.

Think about this: if we get to 4 updates a year, it will be 1 year and we will see the date with Clements (possibly creampie ?).

P.S. Good one with bai² , LOL

Reactions: Dalurker

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Which is exactly my point (in the prev posts) - current updates are hot, but anything VERY hot is far far away. I still believe as a community we could finger something out ( :LUL: ), however the majority does not think it's a problem. the market rules, but I will try to offer some solutions on SS as the game progresses.

Think about this: if we get to 4 updates a year, it will be 1 year and we will see the date with Clements (possibly creampie ?).

P.S. Good one with bai² , LOL
I remembered at first it was 1 update per about 2 months, then it slowly changed to around 3-5 months and currently it became almost 6-7 months.
Not trying to bitch about development time since using more time to develop is quite normal as the game become bigger and bigger, but sometimes it is still painful to wait for the update to come out.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I remembered at first it was 1 update per about 2 months, then it slowly changed to around 3-5 months and currently it became almost 6-7 months.
Not trying to bitch about development time since using more time to develop is quite normal as the game become bigger and bigger, but sometimes it is still painful to wait for the update to come out.
Until 0.6 we had small updates (1000 renders), since 0.7 it's more than 2500 and the we had more animated scenes too.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
To be fair, he switched from half Days to full Days at this time.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How does ''petite content skip'' works? Like it's just skips petite content for you, but in canon it still happens, just you don't see it? Or if you have enabled it erases from canon?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
How does ''petite content skip'' works? Like it's just skips petite content for you, but in canon it still happens, just you don't see it? Or if you have enabled it erases from canon?
I can't say for sure because I have it off, but I think what's happening is that you basically don't see the content even though it's still happening.

Reactions: Squadblocked

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
The last review is kinda dumb for me (no offense). I never understand the people who complain about slow burn in this type of game, I mean it's not such an exaggerated thing... I like that there is slow burn because it makes the payoff bigger when there is a sex scene. Can you imagine that the mc had fucked Jacky (mom) straight away? That would make this game very boring and generic like the rest. I mean there are already many college-themed games that are fuckfests on this forum, if someone doesn't like this game they can play those games. And as I said, this game is not as exaggerated with slow burn as other games in this forum, for example there is one where the MC is an emo with erectile dysfunction. That's a boring slow burn. The slow burn in this games is great and makes sense for the most parts imo.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The last review is kinda dumb for me (no offense). I never understand the people who complain about slow burn in this type of game, I mean it's not such an exaggerated thing... I like that there is slow burn because it makes the payoff bigger when there is a sex scene. Can you imagine that the mc had fucked Jacky (mom) straight away? That would make this game very boring and generic like the rest. I mean there are already many college-themed games that are fuckfests on this forum, if someone doesn't like this game they can play those games. And as I said, this game is not as exaggerated with slow burn as other games in this forum, for example there is one where the MC is an emo with erectile dysfunction. That's a boring slow burn. The slow burn in this games is great and makes sense for the most parts imo.
+ this is a game which features incest.

And incest is usually on the slower side when it comes to progression with some games resorting to things like sleepsex to get some action.

I personally dont think that this game is that much Slowburn. I have played worse. And with some characters you get action quite fast and even Emily is quite fast when it comes to H-scenes (even tho it is incest).

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes