1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
People are ashamed to admit that they like Emi.
Not really. At least for me, while on start her behaviour was somewhat cute (even if never on my favorites), in the latest releases she started to get pretty damn annoying. Dunno if there's actually a big different on the routes, but yeah, at least for me I think it was way too much.

I know some will hate me, but it's just my personal taste. If you guys like Emi then fine, just not my thing.

I think her facial expressions are adorable, but wish she and the other loli were visually older.
To me the main issue isn't the looks, but actually how he acts. Some events are indeed cute, but way too exagerated for a girl who's at least sexually mature.

I understand it's the choice in writing from the dev, and that probably won't change, nothing against it, it's still fantasy anyway, but just not my thing.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Anyway, since everyone is around here with the tier lists:

top tier.png

Reasons for my overall ranking:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
BaiBai
Aug 25, 2024 03:56 pm
Development showcase – Succubus sisters

ad1cbc79-251b-40c8-b83d-79186a5964b6-740x0.jpg
This month went by way too fast. I actually only realized that this is the last Sunday of the month earlier today and accordingly I didn't really have anything prepared for the showcase. Then again, its not like there is much more left for me to showcase anyway, so I just decided to make some unrelated renders like in the old development updates. The idea with the two sisters as succubi has been flying around in my head for a while now anyway.

In terms of development there really isn't much to talk about. I had a bit less time this week than I would liked to have but I managed to get done with all the sound stuff yesterday and I would have started already with the proofreading and bug testing today but I kind of lost myself in doing the animation for this post which pretty much took the whole day.

Anyway, I definitely need to wrap up v0.9 soon because I'm starting to feel very stupid again writing these update posts without having anything to say. For now I hope you'll enjoy these renders though.
SuccSis (3).jpg
SuccSis (4).jpg

Apr 12, 2021
BaiBai

View attachment 3966596
This month went by way too fast. I actually only realized that this is the last Sunday of the month earlier today and accordingly I didn't really have anything prepared for the showcase. Then again, its not like there is much more left for me to showcase anyway, so I just decided to make some unrelated renders like in the old development updates. The idea with the two sisters as succubi has been flying around in my head for a while now anyway.

In terms of development there really isn't much to talk about. I had a bit less time this week than I would liked to have but I managed to get done with all the sound stuff yesterday and I would have started already with the proofreading and bug testing today but I kind of lost myself in doing the animation for this post which pretty much took the whole day.

Anyway, I definitely need to wrap up v0.9 soon because I'm starting to feel very stupid again writing these update posts without having anything to say. For now I hope you'll enjoy these renders though.
View attachment 3966597
View attachment 3966598
Can not wait until the harem is broken in and we gonna have dress up sex with the whole family.:BootyTime:

Reactions: MaxRichard

EddAsko

Nov 24, 2021
Bai Bai
25 de agosto de 2024 15:56
Muestra de desarrollo: hermanas súcubos

View attachment 3966596
Este mes pasó demasiado rápido. De hecho, recién me di cuenta de que hoy es el último domingo del mes y, en consecuencia, no tenía nada preparado para la presentación. Por otra parte, tampoco es que me quede mucho más por mostrar, así que decidí hacer algunos renders no relacionados como en las antiguas actualizaciones de desarrollo. La idea de las dos hermanas como súcubos ha estado rondando en mi cabeza desde hace un tiempo.

En términos de desarrollo, realmente no hay mucho de lo que hablar. Tuve un poco menos de tiempo esta semana del que me hubiera gustado, pero logré terminar con todo el material de sonido ayer y hoy ya habría comenzado con la corrección de pruebas y la detección de errores, pero me perdí un poco haciendo la animación para esta publicación, lo que me llevó prácticamente todo el día.

De todos modos, definitivamente necesito terminar la versión 0.9 pronto porque estoy empezando a sentirme muy estúpido de nuevo escribiendo estas publicaciones de actualización sin tener nada que decir. Por ahora, espero que disfrutes de estos renders.
View attachment 3966597
View attachment 3966598
[/CITA]¿Disculpa no tienes la primera imagen en mejor calidad? Es para un fondo de pantalla

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
BaiBai

View attachment 3966596

View attachment 3966597
View attachment 3966598
Animations?

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
BaiBai

View attachment 3966596

View attachment 3966597
View attachment 3966598
IT'S SO CLOSE! I CAN SMELL IT! UPDATE!
bangboo-snif.gif

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes