shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
People are ashamed to admit that they like Emi.
I will admit I like Emi, but for me it really only works if I disregard all indicators that she is young, and just focus on the fact that she is short and has nice proportions, nothing insane like the other ladies, but still nice. Not the biggest fan of the fact that she is meant to be the "loli" of this game, I am lucky that I can just focus on the parts of her character I like

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
If I remember correctly emi is going to slowly morph into her older model over time not sure exactly how much she will change per update/in game day/week. But at least she will look older for the people who think she looks too young at the moment. I believe this was said in a Sunday update a few months ago but take with some salt just in case I'm mistaken.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
If I remember correctly emi is going to slowly morph into her older model over time not sure exactly how much she will change per update/in game day/week. But at least she will look older for the people who think she looks too young at the moment. I believe this was said in a Sunday update a few months ago but take with some salt just in case I'm mistaken.
I think you're wrong, I think there won't be strong time skips until the end. and a girl of 11-12 years old does not mature so much in a couple of months (I mean yes but not to look like Alyvia for example).

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
Some stats from the 18 lists above.
The 5 tiers coverts into 10, 7.5, 5, 2.5, 0, regardless some use S+ for the highest. And none of the 6 tiers list actually used the 6th tier for any LI.
Normalized point is done by considering the mean and standard deviation of each list.

AverageAverage of Normalized pointPs.d. of the Normalized Point
Jacky8.610.7480.515
Alyvia8.330.5940.701
Emily3.75-0.7680.967
Cathrine6.390.001330.906
Stephanie7.780.5400.884
Viktoria6.940.1950.531
Clements8.750.8040.599
Mya4.58-0.550.677
Julia7.220.3560.497
Lola3.61-0.8280.810
Abigail3.06-1.090.958

Both averages give the same result
Clements > Jacky > Alyvia > Stephanie> Julia > Viktoria > Cathrine > Mya > Emily > Lola > Abigail
s.d. (smaller the value means more consistence how people think about the girl)
Emily > Abigail > Cathrine > Stephanie> Lola > Alyvia > Mya > Clements > Viktoria > Jacky > Julia

Cathrine is the mid point, almost zero point after normalizing and averaging, but it is achieved by having people either hate her or love her a lot.
General trend is milf > young > FBI
Emily is most polarized, Milfs are very stable.

Sample size = 18 means these are bullshit, and I will say Stephanie is still the best girl
I feel vindicated by this, the majority of you have good taste. Baibai, once you drop the update-- I would love to see your tier list too haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxRichard

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I think you're wrong, I think there won't be strong time skips until the end. and a girl of 11-12 years old does not mature so much in a couple of months (I mean yes but not to look like Alyvia for example).
If I remember correctly, the Dev said that Timeskips will be a thing.

EDIT, just checked - this only applies to the Epilogue:

https://f95zone.to/threads/twisted-memories-v0-8b-baibai.129520/post-11031313

"My plan is for the story to go into z school, but not very far."

https://f95zone.to/threads/twisted-memories-v0-8b-baibai.129520/post-11031430

"Pretty much. The epilogues will probably consist of a few time skips to see how things turned out at different points of the future."

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Development update

Let me tell you, doing the audio for the lewd scenes is quite something. I basically have a folder of ~300 files per character in where I skim through all of them to find the best fitting moaning, slurping and sucking noises for any specific render or animation and after a few hours of getting blasted by those on repeat you definitely end up just a tiny bit less sane than before. Its definitely one of the best parts of development.

In regards to the actual progress now: I did get done implementing all the music into the script although that's kind of the smallest part of the whole audio thing. Actually finding good music that both fits the scene and is copyright free is probably the hardest thing about it. For the sound effects I didn't manage to get through all the scenes, but I was kind of already suspecting that I won't. There are only three scenes left but those have quite a bit of lewdness which means that there are still a lot of lines of code ahead of me. I'm also doing the ambient and the lewd sfx in one go this time around as I mixed up some of the audio channels last time by doing it separately, which caused a few sounds to loop indefinitely.

Anyway, I will be able to finish all the audio stuff sometime within the next week. After that the last step will be proofreading and bug testing. One thing I still haven't done yet but which I intended to do is to rework the gallery and to implement a walkthrough mode. The walkthrough mode definitely won't happen for the initial release of v0.9 but the gallery rework I'm not quite ready to give up yet. For now I'll leave it to see how long proofreading and bug-testing will take.
So what is the estimated release date for those who have been closely following development ?

Reactions: MaxRichard

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Same here I like her too.Im ok with loli but I’ll admit it she’s a bit annoying at times. Hopefully she grows outta that bratty/clingy nature soon.
I still fail to see what's wrong with her being young as she's one year younger than MC anyway, if her being young is a problem then almost half of the girls in the game should be too right?

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I hope he doesn't do it before we get more action with everyone, as much as i love milf i also love lolis, i can understand that is not everyone cup of tea but its a game if someone is not mature enough to realize that then idk... use it as a placebo?
As I have edited, the Timeskips apparently only apply to the Epilogue.

Personally, I dont mind Lolis at all, but I would prefer Emily to grow up. Especially because she was jealous of the Boobs of other characters since they get more attention from MC (according to her), so seeing her with bigger boobs would be nice.

But as I said, I dont mind Lolis so if all characters stay as they are, great as well.

Reactions: Reyto
Apr 12, 2021
I still fail to see what's wrong with her being young as she's one year younger than MC anyway, if her being young is a problem then almost half of the girls in the game should be too right?
You know you can argue that´s its not ok, but at the end of the everyone except two LI definitly do not look underage. Yes young, but these bodies are neither realistic nor underage.
Emily on the other hand just looks like a thin girl right before puberty and that´s where it gets weird.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
This week he finish the audio and after proofreading and bug testing. Maybe first part of september...
You are too optimistic, experience from other developer told us always make the expect time to plus 1/2 of its own original numbers.:coffee:

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Very happy to see that Steph seems to be pretty consistently in A or S for most ignoring a few uncultured individuals. One of the few on here that seems to love both milfs and loli’s although I think Lola is better than emi, she’s hotter and less on the annoying side (will fight on this). Honestly the two mothers in my S tier are literally just there because they’re too hot to not be despite the fact they have little to no content :LOL:. C tier is literally for the characters I already forgot about so they can’t be too important :WaitWhat:.

View attachment 3952649
I see you are a fellow most cultured individual, we may quibble on the details but the important bitches are in their proper places.
People are ashamed to admit that they like Emi.
I don't give a shit how young she is, honestly the power dynamic is the only thing saving her from D tier, I just dislike her. Not much into brats.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes