xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I went with the other template as I had a hard time differentiating all the characters in white one-pieces from each other. Waffled a bit on my selections, but in the end, decided no jury in the land would convict me if I changed my opinion later.

As others have said, I pretty much like all the LIs, because BaiBai has done a great job with them, so even a C rank is still good... just not as good as the rest. 1724142400368.png

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I went with the other template as I had a hard time differentiating all the characters in white one-pieces from each other. Waffled a bit on my selections, but in the end, decided no jury in the land would convict me if I changed my opinion later.

As others have said, I pretty much like all the LIs, because BaiBai has done a great job with them, so even a C rank is still good... just not as good as the rest. View attachment 3949261
so close man... so close.. if only you had put Julia in S+ tier... redhead + milf...
also Catherine belongs to S-tier just for the NTR possibilities... then again, most here probably dislike NTR so... fair enough. Still Julia belongs to S+tier man *shaking head in disappointment*

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Steph is just perfection, especially if corruption breaks her willfulness down a bit, meanwhile Lola's personality just feel so easy to take advantage of and turn her into a delicious sex pet.

Meanwhile, the little sister is just meh.

Viktoria will climb up to S tier if corruption goes as I hope it will, but for the moment she remains where she is. Similarly for Catheryn.
my-image.png

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
so close man... so close.. if only you had put Julia in S+ tier... redhead + milf...
also Catherine belongs to S-tier just for the NTR possibilities... then again, most here probably dislike NTR so... fair enough. Still Julia belongs to S+tier man *shaking head in disappointment*
I suspect both Julia and her daughter will climb after this coming update! Catherine, I like a lot more than some of the posters here, but I'm still waiting to see how the romance and/or corruption proceeds.

Uguei

Oct 18, 2021
You guys don't appreciate Steph and Emi enough...

Emi i can understand since some people really dislike loli content/vibes, but i don't get why Steph gets such treatment. She's literally the perfect girl~

my-image.png

Reactions: abyss_kaiser

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023

As others have said, I pretty much like all the LIs, because BaiBai has done a great job with them, so even a C rank is still good... just not as good as the rest. View attachment 3949261
This is the right tier list. Steph is too easy to be anywhere above an A. She's just convenient, so there's no fun in the chase, unlike the girls in the S+ tier which is why they're there. Same reason for why Emi is above her friend.

I think you're missing the ganguro girl which I'd normally place on C too but her body moves her up to a B

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I have a bug where there is an audio loop of the kissing sounds when Steph kisses the MC.

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
my-image.png

This is the Real Answer and you can Fight Me On That. I tried to be strict with myself and not place all of them on A-C tier lol.

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes