w123t4

May 26, 2019
The mom?? She barely has any content and ultimately this tier list is biased and is based only by the size of there boobs!
(Lmao, respect it still tho)
It is funny to see the man who said it is biased is using the mom's sigs, so let me ask you a quick question: helen or asuka?:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard
Apr 16, 2020
It is funny to see the man who said it is biased is using the mom's sigs, so let me ask you a quick question: helen or asuka?:BootyTime:
Asuka obviously, I like how mc redirected her needs to prove herself to her mother unto Mc haha. My personal S tier would be Stephanie, Cathrine, Clements, Alyvia and Viktoria. Basing everything on what I had seen so far on their individual route. Everyone else gets an A tier... what can I say Bai² really made such likable characters, even their flaw feels like a part of their personality that makes them shine.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
My list. Julia will probably go up after this release. (Thanks to Dogorti adding the character icons).

Note: the list does not reflect only how hot I think the current content is for a given character, but also how much I anticipate the content for a character. Sure, Stephs content is hot(-ish) simply because there is so much progress with her, by I'm not really waiting for her content, almost at all. Also, apparently I dislike Catherine's storyline more than I thought.

1724117378889.png

Last edited:
Reactions: FlinPaltwell

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
My list. Julia will probably go up after this release. (Thanks to Dogorti adding the character icons).

Note: the list does not reflect only how hot I think the current content is for a given character, but also how much I anticipate the content for a character. Sure, Stephs content is hot(-ish) simply because there is so much progress with her, by I'm not really waiting for her content, almost at all. Also, apparently I dislike Catherine's storyline more than I thought.

View attachment 3948585
:( you would put Leo's girl above Catherine? smh

Time to start the war
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:( y miss clements so low?

I was just trying to be a little objective and not put all the girls in the same tier lol. This would be my list without objetivity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i could generally agree with this one, although im surprised you would put Alyiva's friend beside Leo's girl!!!! iirc Alyvia's friend was building up for a nice story arc and she was hot as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: youngbloodjulius
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes