Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But having an entire page of people asking for a person to DM them the name of a mystery game that is similar is on topic? Name dropping is wrong unless it's name dropping on every post you make?
Signatures don't derail the thread and result in two pages full of "DM me 2 pls". This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

Reactions: Mythrs

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
back to the future , i meant back to the teacher , i meant back to the juicy onesama , i meant any news of update or new wallpapers to give light to our dark nights? T.T

wishing for next update to had some of the milf too ...

Reactions: HollowDash

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
So instead of posting the name of another game in a single message cuz it would be off topic spam in this thread, people proceed to spam 3 pages of asking them to dm them which is also off topic?

People here are geniuses huh :LUL:

And yes ik im ironically contributing to this now but hey its all gonna get nuked soon anyways :4Head:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
So instead of posting the name of another game in a single message cuz it would be off topic spam in this thread, people proceed to spam 3 pages of asking them to dm them which is also off topic?

People here are geniuses huh :LUL:

And yes ik im ironically contributing to this now but hey its all gonna get nuked soon anyways :4Head:
or, idk, if you wanna know the name just dm the person instead of asking for a dm

• Haha
Reactions: DicksInSpace

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I see some complaining about the amount of update of the year(2 for a year) which is yeah but look at the entire game the amount of effort just visual alone are kind of perfectionist-ish?
If you look at many of the game on this site which use Honey Select model it seem very same for most who use the same model but this one look different than most given the amount extra effort BaiBai put into it.
It become the quality vs quantity which do you prefer? Me personally the quality
Personally I don't care how long it takes, as long the game is good. I only wished a bit more of feedback once in a while from the dev, but besides that, let him take the time he needs. I much rather have a game I like continue to be good than being rushed.

Lewds exist everywhere, but it's the writing and character's interaction that makes a game memorable.

There will always be people around who complain, or because they have no idea of the hardwork it is to develop a game, or because they complain to complain.

Reactions: xsikal and Zeruel

Y0ttsU

Feb 11, 2018
Personally I don't care how long it takes, as long the game is good. I only wished a bit more of feedback once in a while from the dev, but besides that, let him take the time he needs. I much rather have a game I like continue to be good than being rushed.

Lewds exist everywhere, but it's the writing and character's interaction that makes a game memorable.

There will always be people around who complain, or because they have no idea of the hardwork it is to develop a game, or because they complain to complain.
Once a week, every sunday the dev gives an update of how the game is going, and every last sunday of the month put some sneak peak images for a little tease, i don´t know if that counts as feedback

Reactions: xsikal

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Once a week, every sunday the dev gives an update of how the game is going, and every last sunday of the month put some sneak peak images for a little tease, i don´t know if that counts as feedback
If that's the case then sorry, I just didn't come here the last days, but last time I was a regular on the thread I recall it was more, but I could be wrong. Also I recall that he actually comunicated around here a bit more as well.

This isn't a rant btw, just a personal preference, at least when wondering if I should patronage a game or not. As I said above the most important thing is actually having a quality release. But it's always nice seeing a dev giving banter once in a while. And I must still say that the small interactions did give the impression that the dev is actually very down to earth when it comes to criticism, even if he doesn't always agree.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
He posts every Sunday, I know because I always repost here lol (sorry dev) what changed is that before he published longer posts every Sunday and always with images, that changed because the dev realized that sometimes there wasn't much to say (or someting like that), so now he only makes a big long post with images once a month and the rest of the Sundays are smaller updates. Great communication and much better than most devs imo.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
He posts every Sunday, I know because I always repost here lol (sorry dev) what changed is that before he published longer posts every Sunday and always with images, that changed because the dev realized that sometimes there wasn't much to say (or someting like that), so now he only makes a big long post with images once a month and the rest of the Sundays are smaller updates. Great communication and much better than most devs imo.
Again I didn't want to look like a dick (and sorry if it seemed that way), and as I said my bad because I wasn't around the thread on last days. I simply miss when my favorites devs engaged a lot with fans on these forums. But I guess that's to be expected, since many people around here can act like scumbags, and only spam "where's the update?" or "is it abandoned?". It was nice when even devs memed around here, but time after time they started to go again to their private channels. I don't blame them though, I would probably do the same.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes