Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
1 year, 2 update
Well the updates are like 2000 + renders so its fine, most devs in honey select do 3 to 4 months per update and they have only 500 renders, that is the good ones, the rest try for less with more time.
I prefer to wait and have large and complete updates instead of half-done updates.
Haste makes waste, well said my friend

and lets not forget that we have both seduction and corruption story woven together
and each dialogues after the selected scene will have its consequences and reaction written down differently
so every 4- months per update is not too long
nor was it just a simple 10 minutes update done by some other devs

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Honestly, if the two options for the mystery side interest are Leo's mom or Aiden's mom, I want Aiden's mom.

Really pull off the "Bully fucking my Mom and being my new Dad" energy, lol. Much Netori feels (Yes yes technically not i know fuck off, it's all about feeeeeels).

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly, if the two options for the mystery side interest are Leo's mom or
Aiden's mom, I want Aiden's mom.

Really pull off the "Bully fucking my Mom and being my new Dad" energy, lol. Much Netori feels (Yes yes technically not i know fuck off, it's all about feeeeeels).
I think that counts as Netori, since a kid having his mother corrupted and stolen is a subclass of Netorare. So it should count if our guy is doing that to someone else.

Reactions: Alandir
May 29, 2022
Honestly, if the two options for the mystery side interest are Leo's mom or
Aiden's mom, I want Aiden's mom.

Leo's mom has been known to be not hot. That's why Leo is depressed that he may just be like his father, who could never get a hot girl.

Jan 21, 2022
Ok, I just remembered one but it's a dark one, I will dm you.
Was gonna say you could just post it to your profile so others can see without clogging the thread up but it's private so ima go ahead and ask for the dm too please and thanks.

And to shift a bit more on topic, has there been a good amount of development since whenever the beach event starts? I like the let this gem simmer and I believe that's where I left off. Every time I pop in here I have no idea what people are talking about so maybe now's a good time to catch up. If not I'll patiently let it cook some more.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Honestly, if the two options for the mystery side interest are Leo's mom or Aiden's mom, I want Aiden's mom.

I mean, even without the information that Leos Mom is not hot, it is way better if it is Aidens Mom.

It would also make sense because she is most likely the Doctor MC will be visiting soonish and he dislikes her. Which makes sense if she is the mother of his "rival".

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Was gonna say you could just post it to your profile so others can see without clogging the thread up but it's private so ima go ahead and ask for the dm too please and thanks.

And to shift a bit more on topic, has there been a good amount of development since whenever the beach event starts? I like the let this gem simmer and I believe that's where I left off. Every time I pop in here I have no idea what people are talking about so maybe now's a good time to catch up. If not I'll patiently let it cook some more.
The beach has been the last update which means no there hasn't been more since. New updates getting close to finishing though.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

LAILE8877

May 19, 2024
I find that there seems to be a lot of controversy about the 0.8 update story, which I think is essentially a kind of malice towards leo. What if we met Katherine at the convenience store on a Friday afternoon and invited Adam to go to the beach with her, and then on Saturday morning we got the potion from gao and learned that Melina and Katherine couldn't go because of something, and Adam and leo were on the beach applying sunscreen to each other...

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I find that there seems to be a lot of controversy about the 0.8 update story, which I think is essentially a kind of malice towards leo. What if we met Katherine at the convenience store on a Friday afternoon and invited Adam to go to the beach with her, and then on Saturday morning we got the potion from gao and learned that Melina and Katherine couldn't go because of something, and Adam and leo were on the beach applying sunscreen to each other...
Are you just trying to turn this into a game with gay-sex?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Oh yeah the one thing we desperately need right now is more content with leo and less content with girls.
How about we don't rewrite and remake 2 updates, each of which took several months of work, for no reason and just let the whiners whine.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes