Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Huh? They ban for one week after writing some another game's name in a game thread.

If that is the case I should get banned every now and then after mentioning other games in every other threads.
It's totally depends on their mood, they're not that cruel, just performing their duties.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
It's totally depends on their mood, they're not that cruel, just performing their duties.
some devs are quite cool, they just remove unrelated content or banned content, and some just ban you because you warn others that it's banned content. Some of these mods are worse than reddit content mods, that's the worst kind of people. I remember getting banned in one saying they had removed that game from this forum, and when I told the mod to unban me, he said we have zero tolerance towards mentioning unbanned games in this forum and don't be a smartass next time.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Huh? They ban for one week after writing some another game's name in a game thread.

If that is the case I should get banned every now and then after mentioning other games in every other threads.
I guess that mentioning them is fine. Just discussions about it are too much. Which you have in some threads here, especially when one game took inspiration from another.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes