wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yes, all the ladies will be able to become pregnant, including the mother and sisters. And yes, there will be pregnancy sex.
Will there be a way to view the photos we receive in the phone or the photos we take of aliviya

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
BaiBai_ God damn it, opened the game and almost got deafened by it before i had chance to adjust the game sounds. Way too loud compared to rest of the programs on my computer. So would it be possible to change the game in a way that it doesn't blare the music before you have chance of adjusting the volume balance?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Was messing around with one of my old saves and ended bumping into the train molester sequence with MC and Emi.

pfftch-iphone-11-case.jpg

MC and Emi are totally killing me there.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
I'd advise anyone that played until 0.3 or whenever the sex scene was with Stephany to wait longer. Good story, though, if you're into that and a couple of lewdish scenes. It's a good speed of progression with the family I just wish I could wait years instead of months.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yea that wouldn't make much sense, I mean seems like you don't have a choice to skip any love interests if you wanted to and some of the routes already seem pretty connected in a harem leaning way (like older sis has already seen you massaging mom and so on) so how would you even end up with only 1 if you spent all game on a seduction route with all. Both corruption and seduction/love routes should lead to harems if you want them, just in somewhat different ways.

Loving harems are great, like Sweet Affection and some other great games have. Love/seduction/romance route stan for life. Hell personally I'd even ignore all the usual slutty side characters to go for house harem only if I had the choice but c'est la vie, that's besides the point.

Anyways, great job so far dev. Fun concept I'm sure many have thought about. You have a more impressive and sophisticated writing style than most games around here. I will enjoy ugly bastard MCs redemption arc in the seduction route lol. Also, great incremental progress slow burn with the house/family (best!) characters so far. Keep it up.
Well, the Dev has replied to me on Discord that there will be a harem ending in the seduction route.

Screenshot_4.png

What doesn't sound good to me is having to lose seduction points with the LIs to achieve it.

The ones that don't interest me are all the side LIs, since they don't have seduction I'll avoid giving them points, so I guess that way I won't have scenes with them.

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Yo can we chillax with the wholesome dialogue with the piano in the background imma cry man. I ain't built for this.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
-.- ok lets see. Update update yesssssssh ♥
ok on the good side ther is a update and that is good ,

BUT AND a BIG BUT NO BUTT

the update has less corrution content oe 18+ content as before, only 2 or so scenes .

developing characters is something understable BUT PLEASE FORWARD with the plot corruption level for LIs , then corruption level 2 and so.

should dont know what i refer to corruption levels ? Should u go to the game called * Corruption * for tips

please more meat T.T
I believe the developer put so much Work on the dialogue. there are way too many dialogue and it's so annoying that i just smash the 'enter button to go through it. I know there is skip option so i dont need to read The big pile of words. but, hear me out i love this VN, i love the concept and i love the plot that's make me dont wanna miss anything that developer give to us. the Developer really do a good job at making this VN and even if the VN only give us 2 sex scenes or tease scenes per update as a player im fine with it. So Please, dont make too much dialogue or atleast we dont need to see 4 long lines of sentence in 1 dialogue.

Lucadio

Oct 21, 2021
Am I living or just waiting for the next Twisted Memories update?
I think this sums up how strongly I feel about this game. What started as just another game soon became my favorite game in this whole site and when playing 0.5, knowing that updates cover half a day, when I saw the night coming in game I felt myself feeling a rush of bittersweet sadness. Everything about this game is so well done that when on most of games I see myself just skipping through dialogues, especially inner thoughts, this didn't happen in Twisted Memories, I savoured every single line of it.
And to explain why i feel so much care about this game I will show it with a minor spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only downside of this game is the aphrodisiac part, which I believe is just a easy way out of the whole corruption plotline, but the way it was implemented reduces the negative impact for me by a whole lot, since most of games implement aphrodisiacs in their stories almost like mind control devices. Just a minor detail that does not take anything from this wonderful game. Let's say that without that part it would be a 11/10, with it is a 10.5/10.
Well, I think I let myself go for way too long, but if you're still reading this, keep up the amazing work and I'm sure that sooner rather than later this game will be a benchmark on AVN storytelling and on this site and every other game, especially if done with HS2 will be compared to this.
I think that's all I had to say for now. Stay healthy and thank you.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Will there be a gallery/replay scene add in the future updates?
Also, as you said the girls will be pregnant in the future(only main Lis or all Lis?), are there be any creampie choices we can choose or we can only choose to creampie the girls in certain scene in order to make them pregnant?
Tons of misspelling, need to proofread after finishing the update first

Last edited:

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
hello is there any sex scenes with the mom or sister yet? If not is there atleast blowjob/handjob/titjob/any type of job?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes