BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Question:

Why teacher, sis friend and "bully" mom only have Corruption points?
Side characters only have a corruption route.

does emily naturally go with the corruption route? she just straight went up to 6 points in my playthrough and I wasn't trying for that route.
Yeah no, that’s because I’m a dumbass. Basically, that something from testing that I once again forgot to delete. It’s fixed in v0.5a. All your stats will be corrected at the end of the update, although, if you’re on her seduction path, you might consider replaying that scene, because there is a variation that you can’t see in the current state.

Will there be a gallery/replay scene add in the future updates?
Also, as you said the girls will be pregnant in the future(only main Lis or all Lis?), are there be any creampie choices we can choose or we can only choose to creampie the girls in certain scene in order to make them pregnant?
Tons of misspelling, need to proofread after finishing the update first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My intention was to add a gallery once a episode is finished (when the game size reaches ~ 5gb). Not all creampies will be a choice. If the MC gets the opportunity to do it, he will do it.

hi just wondering can you get the Harem route with Seduction or do you have too use Corruption on them. Thanks
Seduction harem will be possible.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah no, that’s because I’m a dumbass. Basically, that something from testing that I once again forgot to delete. It’s fixed in v0.5a. All your stats will be corrected at the end of the update, although, if you’re on her seduction path, you might consider replaying that scene, because there is a variation that you can’t see in the current state.
But Emily having 6 Corruption Points after this Update is correct? (on the Corruption Path)

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
But Emily having 6 Corruption Points after this Update is correct? (on the Corruption Path)
Nope. The two version of the scene aren’t supposed to give any stats. They are only meant to set up the events of the next day. However, if you’re on the corruption path you didn’t miss anything (only one small variation before the movie scene), and your stats will be corrected at the end of the update/the start of the next one.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I held off on playing this for a while because I wasn't sure if I would like the whole; went back into time to my younger years cliché, but I actually enjoyed this more than I expected. I was more afraid of the MC also just being a 40 yr old creep in a younger body but thankfully it wasn't nearly as bad as I usually expect. I'm only sad now that I'm caught up and that I have to play the waiting game like everyone else.

My biggest and almost my only complaint would be the grammar. There are a lot of sentences that I had to take a second glance at to decipher. It's not the worst I've seen, but it's the biggest issue I saw that was a constant throughout the VN.

Overall though I'm excited for more. Here's to hoping you keep up the good work. (y)

Last edited:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Nope. The two version of the scene aren’t supposed to give any stats. They are only meant to set up the events of the next day. However, if you’re on the corruption path you didn’t miss anything (only one small variation before the movie scene), and your stats will be corrected at the end of the update/the start of the next one.
I think she gets 1 corruption point at the beginning during a scene and later on, she gets a huge bump on corruption.

EDIT: I just checked, you get 1 corruption point when the mc enters Emily's room while she changes clothes. ( I don't know if that is meant to happen or did it skip a choice. )

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I think she gets 1 corruption point at the beginning during a scene and later on, she gets a huge bump on corruption.

EDIT: I just checked, you get 1 corruption point when the mc enters Emily's room while she changes clothes. ( I don't know if that is meant to happen or did it skip a choice. )
You did not skip a choice, you just decided to talk to her for your friend. This is the Corruption-Variation of the scene. If you let him talk to her, you will get a Seduction-Point.

Same with groping or not groping her breast when watching TV - she will have a dream and then you will get the point.

Some points are just awarded a bit later.

Reactions: Logan3000x

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
Side characters only have a corruption route.

My intention was to add a gallery once a episode is finished (when the game size reaches ~ 5gb). Not all creampies will be a choice. If the MC gets the opportunity to do it, he will do it.

Seduction harem will be possible.
ok TY

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwistedMemories-0.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Best game from a Japanese DEV so far! Congrats, or better yet, おめでとう !
Is that stated somewhere?
Because I'd bet good money the dev is a german speaker.

EDIT: having played a bit further, laptop, BH, boxershorts, GS/KS, ... yeah, dude's german alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seewolf and Zareem

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there any different content between corruption and seduction or is it just points?
According to what the Dev explained, in principle, in the corruption route, the LIs will be something like the MC's personal sluts, while the other route will be more romantic, although it's seen that the sex scenes will arrive at the same time in both routes.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Okay finished the game so far and have to say... Great VN! Love all the girls (with one exception but you can't have everything) I really like the slow burn and the dev actually has a good writing style. Will focus on the corruption path at first and it will be interisting how things will turn out in the future. I don't have a subscribestar account for now but I will definitly buy the game on itch.io for support.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes