Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
The dev has already answere so now you can excuse yourself
Who's the Dev?n what did he say?n if he said he won't bang them as the old man then thts his vision n I'll still keep on playing the game,unlike haters who would stop playing it if the old man gets any kind of fun

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What kind of psychopath eats popcorn with salt? What kind of sorcery is this? I can tolerate a lot of stuff, even mixed flavoured popcorn, but not something entitling me as MC who eats popcorn with salt. I demand justice, it goes against the laws of the universe, same way as pineapple pizza. The girls in game need to be protected against this tragedy.

The MC won’t turn back into an ugly bastard but it could very well be that he gets a bit of a belly once the harem in complete. After all, it is pretty hard for someone to remain slim when he has multiple wives all trying to outdo each other with the delicious meals they’re making for their husband.

Also, I think one time travel was enough for the game, so there won’t be a return of the old version of the MC.
I don't know about the MC, but I really hope the girls get a belly too at the end. Not because they ate a lot of popcorn though, but for other specific reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think this game has the biggest gap between the quality I excepted the actual quality of the game, there's some legitimately good internal conflict stuff on the seduction path (Catherine) and i am really looking forward to where the story goes and ends.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What kind of psychopath eats popcorn with salt? What kind of sorcery is this? I can tolerate a lot of stuff, even mixed flavoured popcorn, but not something entitling me as MC who eats popcorn with salt. I demand justice, it goes against the laws of the universe, same way as pineapple pizza. The girls in game need to be protected against this tragedy.
Tbh, this update was the first time i heard anyone eating popcorn with other than salt and possibly butter. Also pineapple pizza is divine ambrosia ;)

Reactions: Dantedestroir

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
A nice discovery!
I like that the MC didn't lagged behind after understanding he got kicked into the past and took action mending relationships and standing up in school.
Can't wait to see how his relationships progress

Reactions: punisher2099
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes