Oct 10, 2019
Considering everything the game is building up to I will be extemely disappointed if the big sister looses her virginity to the other guy, disappionted enough to drop this game, I cannot really complain about side girls since they are avoidable but any sexual interaction about an LI, even implied, that does not involve the MC is too close to the bad tag for me, Mya for exeample is clearly a slut, and it is heavily implied she will keep having sex with other people even in the timeframe of the game, so unless it is comfirmed she only has sex with you at least during the game's events I have no interest in her, the same goes for the other side girls probably but for now Mya is the only obvious one,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
either way the side girls are mainly held back by the fact they have no romance route, which makes sense but almost invalidates them for me since I have no interest in corruption.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Considering everything the game is building up to I will be extemely disappointed if the big sister looses her virginity to the other guy, disappionted enough to drop this game, I cannot really complain about side girls since they are avoidable but any sexual interaction about an LI, even implied, that does not involve the MC is too close to the bad tag for me, Mya for exeample is clearly a slut, and it is heavily implied she will keep having sex with other people even in the timeframe of the game, so unless it is comfirmed she only has sex with you at least during the game's events I have no interest in her, the same goes for the other side girls probably but for now Mya is the only obvious one,
either way the side girls are mainly held back by the fact they have no romance route, which makes sense but almost invalidates them for me since I have no interest in corruption.
k

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TwistedMemories-0.5b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
The quote at the end is glorious lol, new way of seeing it, although I'd admit, its not supposed to be NTR from the player's pov, but for the mc's

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Can someone clarify a bit on the difference between seduction & corruption ?
I'd ASSuME it affects how they act, but dialog? Scenes ? Ending?

Any info is Much Appreciated!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Considering everything the game is building up to I will be extemely disappointed if the big sister looses her virginity to the other guy, disappionted enough to drop this game, I cannot really complain about side girls since they are avoidable but any sexual interaction about an LI, even implied, that does not involve the MC is too close to the bad tag for me,
Yeah, if the older sister turns out, knowing she's a virgin, to have sex with the guy she's dating, that would be disappointing.

Mya for exeample is clearly a slut, and it is heavily implied she will keep having sex with other people even in the timeframe of the game, so unless it is comfirmed she only has sex with you at least during the game's events I have no interest in her,
I agree, she doesn't seem like a character that would arouse my interest at all.

the same goes for the other side girls probably but for now Mya is the only obvious one,
I would remove almost.

Can someone clarify a bit on the difference between seduction & corruption ?
I'd ASSuME it affects how they act, but dialog? Scenes ? Ending?

Any info is Much Appreciated!!
For now the differences are few, but according to the Dev they will increase as the game progresses, I guess in the behavior of the LIs, dialogue changes and in the sex scenes.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I just found this and must say I am really enjoying it! Just one thing, please do a Find/replace tough with though. :)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes