verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Really fun game. There isnt much content yet since it is still early in the story. Only 1 li has a full on scene so i would recommend to play it in a few months or 1-2years to make sure you have payoff for all the girls bc it for sure is a slow burn with lots of reading, which i like but yeah no payoff yet.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Good game, a diamond in the rough. The only issue I had with this game was the subway molestation of the younger sister. But otherwise, I'd characterize this as a 5-star game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good game, a diamond in the rough. The only issue I had with this game was the subway molestation of the younger sister. But otherwise, I'd characterize this as a 5-star game.
Yeah, it's an unromantic scene on the romantic route...

Reactions: KingWeWuz

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BaiBai_, if I keep the corruption of the side LIs at 0, then I won't have any sex scenes or relationships with them, correct?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
dude i literally wasted 1-1.5hrs of my life for absolutely fucking 0 scenes, thanks dude, and the game is v0.5 my ass
I mean, you see it in the title - this is version 0.5... Which is more at the beginning than anything else. Sure, you get some games which have a lot of fucking by then, but those are usually not really good.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes