1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I predicted that 5 minutes after he showed up, he's annoying as hell.

Jokes aside, while the more girls the merrier, having another male character with a better personality to go a along would be nice.

I understand Leo is there for comic relief, and I don't want to be rude for the dev, but the character feels more annoyin that comical. It really feels "meh", and at times extremely annoying... It's actually sad, because in general I really like the writing in this game, and you can show the growth of the dev in that on the latest releases. But Leo really doesn't fit in game imo, even for a schoolboy cliché. Just my personal opinion.

So yeah, would be nice to have a decent male character around, even if you end up cucking him at the end.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Leo doesn't have the benefit of the MC's "adult" perspective and experience, so he serves as a reminder of the shared bond of being "social misfits" - he's reasonably intelligent, but somewhat self-absorbed, and entirely unsure of himself on the threshold to becoming an adult . . . So yes - rather annoying.

Leo also serves to remind the MC that his original impressions of the people in his life were were very superficial, and he receives unexpected benefits when he allows that knowledge to influence his decisions.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Leo doesn't have the benefit of the MC's "adult" perspective and experience, so he serves as a reminder of the shared bond of being "social misfits" - he's reasonably intelligent, but somewhat self-absorbed, and entirely unsure of himself on the threshold to becoming an adult . . . So yes - rather annoying.

Leo also serves to remind the MC that his original impressions of the people in his life were were very superficial, and he receives unexpected benefits when he allows that knowledge to influence his decisions.
Thank you. I'm glad that someone saw and communicate this perspective.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so far Good game

have decent renders.

have a a so so, plot ,

the girls look juicy as tasty meat

and mostly developer is updating so far around each month

PLEASE more more updates on the tasty milf and sisters

add maybe 2 characters similar as the little sister . and corruptions route please if can

pregnant and hard pregnant sex maybe for lat part of the game updates? please ?

please the most importan thing is that you continue the game focus and forward

T.T moaaar please

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

I understand that. Again, by no means I wanted to bash on the dev, and as I said I understand the goal of Leo being in game, but personally he ends up being way too annoying. But since I understand his goal in game, that's why I mentioned it would be nice to have another male character going along with the MC, instead of suggesting Leo should be different by himself.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

I am at the point that I legit hate best friends or friends when it comes to VNs.

Most of the time they are annoying, like LEO.

Not saying he is the worst, from far it tho.

Honestly unless they are strictly used for the MC to get close to their loved ones IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)then to me, they serve no purpose in my eyes due to how badly most are written when it comes to VNs that left a lot of bad taste in my mouth

Honestly, I have yet to see a best friend when it comes to VNs that was a legit pal to the MC and not a pest.
Well, maybe in a leap of faith.

I also understand most are used for comedic elements, But I can do without them to be fair.

It makes the experience, for me personally, annoying to deal with when you got someone like Leo in my ear.

But I do see the purpose in some way in general when it comes to this VN and hoping the MC also influence Leo in a better way like he is doing the others and his LIFE experience can also benefit Leo in some way, so he can do a little GROWING UP.

But aye, overall this probably just a ME problem overall which is fine, But I just hate friends or bestfriends in VNs for these reasons alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm surprised no one's doing it yet, so I'll start.

Here are some of the shitty predictions/theories I came up with in order of sanity-insanity:
  1. The reason Vicky picks on Catherine is that the mc has affection for her, and this probably extends to Steph. Seemed obvious to me so I'm not sure it's even a theory. She's honestly a cunt for this if true... it's really low to pick on the people someone likes just because you dislike that someone.
  2. The reason Vicky picks on the mc is obviously a lie she feels he told her, and the lie is probably based on him liking other girls. I'm guessing he said something like, "I'll only ever love you, I promise" or something, so when she found out he liked Catherine she went full bitch.
  3. The officer mentioned by Steph's dad is probably a parent to one of the guys in your school. I'm guessing it's that shithead who said the mc's pants were stuffed with socks. Nothing's being done with him as a character so I'm guessing this will be his arc. I think Catherine and Aden are too wealthy. I know it's a cheesy way to analyze things but if that officer wasn't important he wouldn't be named.
  4. Steph's father is involved in the embezzlement at mom's job that fucks up the mc's life. We get that talk about how something happened and a lot of money was stolen and some branches are going to have to shut down the same day Steph's dad comes home early and he mentioned some officer's name to his daughter? I'll also mention the scene cut short just as he asked what the mc's parents did for a living, he'd no doubt make an expression of shock if he found out he robbed his daughter's boyfriend's mom and might've told her to stay away from us.
  5. Mc's Dad probably went through his own time warp. Mom couldn't get him to notice her until one day all of a sudden he did. So I'm guessing Dad met his own shitty ending but went back and fixed it. So I'm guessing it's a genetic thing, maybe it only goes through sons or something.
  6. Other girls might be the mc's bastard sisters. I wouldn't be surprised honestly, if the mc and his dad are anything alike he's probably related to a couple more girls. Wouldn't surprise me if the author wanted to throw in surprise-cest.

Last edited:

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
I opened this game, and the first 8 dialogues convinced me to close the game and go do something productive. Does this count as task failed successfully? Welp, one way or other, thanks BaiBai_ !
sorry to hear that, you'll miss out on some pretty nice incest content

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Oh wait, that wasn't a knock on the game's quality or anything. The first 8 dialogues are all about how this guy, the MC I presume, got beat down by life and lost all ambition.
Yeah, but the ugly bastard-part will only be the small portion at the start and a very, very small portion (a short dream) after the first day.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Facebrain

Jun 7, 2022
I actually really loved this. Was a lot of story and you start to see why his life got so fucked up and it has this streak of a redo running through it I like. I don't get the sense that your choices really DO much in the long run yet though. I will be looking out for updates

Reactions: punisher2099
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes