Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
O w O , there was no april update ?

please give us more, focus on main branch plot , as it already have 2 side love / corrp so is enough . please more of the sisters and mother T.T

the plot is alreadu good as it is now, only need to unvolve and solve it , 2 to 3 branches should be enough . pleaseeeeee.

give us the teacher and the yandere mother if can too but focus on main dish ♥ best wishes

and even if more heavy , more hd renders should be nice too , if no asking to much T.T

Last edited:
Reactions: reeroll

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
O w O , there was no april update ?

please give us more, focus on main branch plot , as it already have 2 side love / corrp so is enough . please more of the sisters and mother T.T

the plot is alreadu good as it is now, only need to unvolve and solve it , 2 to 3 branches should be enough . pleaseeeeee.

give us the teacher and the yandere mother if can too but focus on main dish ♥ best wishes

and even if more heavy , more hd renders should be nice too , if no asking to much T.T
Well, he had a January update on Jan 26, the next on march 26, so I'm gonna guess next update is may 26, which is a little over 3 weeks today.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
There might be a scene to your liking.
Hey Baibai! Dunno if this question was asked a lot, if it is i'm sorry, but is there gonna be x-ray scenes in the future, i know it's a dumb question since the gane is 3d, but i was just curious, either way, i love the storytelling of your game

w123t4

May 26, 2019
That sounds like a decently accurate guess, but it may or may not take a bit longer, as the next update is quite big.
Are you talking about the next update have a whole in-game day or just have a big event?

Reactions: JjJ5

JackRaff

Jun 7, 2018
The story is surprisingly solid for what I initially expected to be corruption-esque sandbox from the description. I am glad to witness the vibrance of this story theme from its early phases and hope for the best. A surprise it may be, but a pleasant one at that. I wish the best for this game, and for its height to reach the most ideal and satisfactory version.

Reactions: Mythrs and m4pII

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Ah shit!!!! Can the devs please NOT do this???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NGL I totally hate condoms IRL..
(I have a gf so please don't think i just be fucking girls raw lol just clearing that up just in case!)
why should I like them in games? LMAO!

I do think the condom kinda ruined the deflowering IMO, Raw is best!

It's what I thought when I first played that scene and as soon as she pulled out the condom, It took me out the scene ngl...

Would have been 100% better without that condom.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is there naming mod for school and age setting ? ... I'm kinda confuse when MC & mom talking about her & sister age. Also Z School or Y School.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Condoms are a pain in the ass, but in this case, they play their part in the characters story/development. Hopefully the first creampie scene will be all the more satisfying this way.
Hey Baibai! Dunno if this question was asked a lot, if it is i'm sorry, but is there gonna be x-ray scenes in the future, i know it's a dumb question since the gane is 3d, but i was just curious, either way, i love the storytelling of your game
I did take a look at this a while ago already. There are even some assets for it in hs2 and I think with fluid colliders and the blend shapes that are available, I could make something that’s pretty good looking, but I haven’t done any actual testing yet, so I don’t know for sure.

I’m probably going to do so, once the first creampie scene is in order, but I can’t promise anything just yet.
Are you talking about the next update have a whole in-game day or just have a big event?
v0.6 will be a whole in-game day and I’d say there are plenty of big scenes in it.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I did take a look at this a while ago already. There are even some assets for it in hs2 and I think with fluid colliders and the blend shapes that are available, I could make something that’s pretty good looking, but I haven’t done any actual testing yet, so I don’t know for sure.

I’m probably going to do so, once the first creampie scene is in order, but I can’t promise anything just yet.
Can you at least make it an option for an internal view? I really don't care for them, it's a huge turn off for me.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes