Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Same.
I need to take a sober day, reassess my Subscribestar, Patreon, and Ko-Fi subs, and add this pleasant surprise.
Today is not that day.
Tomorrow might be better, if I start early enough.
Considering it has been said "Maybe end of the month for high tier", i'd guess early to mid-june for degenerates public/zero-tier like us.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: UrchinHank

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Development update – Teaser 2
I'm done with all scenes but the last one for which I still have one variation to do. Maybe I can even finish it today. After that I only have to translate all the dialog and do the sound design. The translating process however is still quite a bit to do, as I have about 250 pages worth of dialog to go trough. Still, I will do everything in my power to get it done before the month ends.

I probably said it a few times already, and I probably only feel like I'm having to say it because I feel bad about how long everything is taking, but v0.6 will be truly massive. In terms of renders it will be about half the size of all previous updates (including initial release) combined. So, while I still thing that it was a bad idea not to separate it into multiple updates, I'm just counting on making it up with a big and hopefully high quality update.

Anyway, here are the last teasers for v0.6. Next weeks dev update will probably be a boring status update without any attachments and hopefully it will be the last one before v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

I'm done with all scenes but the last one for which I still have one variation to do. Maybe I can even finish it today. After that I only have to translate all the dialog and do the sound design. The translating process however is still quite a bit to do, as I have about 250 pages worth of dialog to go trough. Still, I will do everything in my power to get it done before the month ends.

I probably said it a few times already, and I probably only feel like I'm having to say it because I feel bad about how long everything is taking, but v0.6 will be truly massive. In terms of renders it will be about half the size of all previous updates (including initial release) combined. So, while I still thing that it was a bad idea not to separate it into multiple updates, I'm just counting on making it up with a big and hopefully high quality update.

Anyway, here are the last teasers for v0.6. Next weeks dev update will probably be a boring status update without any attachments and hopefully it will be the last one before v0.6.
OK man! I'm down so bad, can you please post the other ones!!!!

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Development update - Butt

A short update for a change.

While translating I actually realized that I forgot to render a scene which I skipped because I hadn't done the map yet. Both the map and the scene didn't take very long though. In terms of translation progress I'm about halfway done with the 8th scene. The total word count so far is 35k. Time wise I think I'm decently on track.

Anyway, I said no more teasers, but here is a little glimpse at Miss Clements outfit anyway. I posted in another dev update a while ago already, but I changed it a bit since then.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

While translating I actually realized that I forgot to render a scene which I skipped because I hadn't done the map yet. Both the map and the scene didn't take very long though. In terms of translation progress I'm about halfway done with the 8th scene. The total word count so far is 35k. Time wise I think I'm decently on track.

Anyway, I said no more teasers, but here is a little glimpse at Miss Clements outfit anyway. I posted in another dev update a while ago already, but I changed it a bit since then.
Yep, this is what I was hoping for.

After she dressed really conservative and had a talk with MC, I really hoped that her clothing will swing in the complete opposite direction and she will go more towards "inappropiate". And looks like this is happening.

Really looking forward to the Update :)

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

She is my favorite character. I can't wait to fuck her.

Reactions: BlackOne 34

_Han

Feb 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing the announcement with us.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

She became a nurse?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Development update – Last one

I'm almost done translating. After that, I only have to do the sound stuff as well as some proofreading and testing. I am, however, able to guarantee you that v0.6 will be released next week. I appreciate you guys sticking with me, and I really hope the update will be worth the wait.
lo.png

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes