Mark17

May 15, 2017
Condoms are a pain in the ass, but in this case, they play their part in the characters story/development. Hopefully the first creampie scene will be all the more satisfying this way.

I did take a look at this a while ago already. There are even some assets for it in hs2 and I think with fluid colliders and the blend shapes that are available, I could make something that’s pretty good looking, but I haven’t done any actual testing yet, so I don’t know for sure.

I’m probably going to do so, once the first creampie scene is in order, but I can’t promise anything just yet.

v0.6 will be a whole in-game day and I’d say there are plenty of big scenes in it.
Quicky question, but, it's there a new girl on the next update... Like Miss Clement daughter or another classmate like Melena?

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I actually loved the scene, even with the condom. It actually made it seem MORE real, since yeah, most girls don't want to get potentially pregnant from their first time with a guy. I say this as a guy who loves him some creampies, and loves the breeding talk Stephanie started mentioning. And like BaiBai said, that'll just make it all the sweeter when the MC gets to burst with the intent to cum in his girls!
The internal view thing would make the scene hotter, but that also depends on how good/natural it looks. Nothing makes a scene sillier than some bad attempts at x-ray stuff, even if I want it there. So here's hoping!

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I actually loved the scene, even with the condom. It actually made it seem MORE real, since yeah, most girls don't want to get potentially pregnant from their first time with a guy. I say this as a guy who loves him some creampies, and loves the breeding talk Stephanie started mentioning. And like BaiBai said, that'll just make it all the sweeter when the MC gets to burst with the intent to cum in his girls!
The internal view thing would make the scene hotter, but that also depends on how good/natural it looks. Nothing makes a scene sillier than some bad attempts at x-ray stuff, even if I want it there. So here's hoping!
I was speaking through my experience tho, maybe I was lucky? or maybe it's coz of where I'm from? a cultural thingy? I've had a few very intimate partners in me life, more than half of them were virgins, I do have a couple of condoms in my wallet for emergencies, but I've never once needed to put on a condom in my life, the "I gave my virginity/ first time to you, not to a rubbber!" quote was actually what them girls told me, they told me it's very rude to "deflower" or get very intimate with a girl with condom. :unsure:

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I was speaking through my experience tho, maybe I was lucky? or maybe it's coz of where I'm from? a cultural thingy? I've had a few very intimate partners in me life, more than half of them were virgins, I do have a couple of condoms in my wallet for emergencies, but I've never once needed to put on a condom in my life, the "I gave my virginity/ first time to you, not to a rubbber!" quote was actually what them girls told me, they told me it's very rude to "deflower" or get very intimate with a girl with condom. :unsure:
Fair enough, but it's a big world out there. Speaking from my own experiences, it's a mixed bag. I had one who wasn't really for or against condoms, just made me wear depending on the situation, one who hated me wearing them, and one who absolutely insisted I wear it at all times. Hence why, even though I agree that raw is best, it wouldn't make sense that all these women just forget about condoms and pregnancy.

I know some people like the MC cumming in girls without having to think about the risks, but for me the risks are what make it HOT. The thought that she knows what she's letting you do will potentally change your entire lives? And she begs you to do it anyway? Hot af. Least that's my take on it. Everyone's got different tastes and preferences, so I usually try to just defer to whatever the author/creator wants to do. It is their game after all.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Fair enough, but it's a big world out there. Speaking from my own experiences, it's a mixed bag. I had one who wasn't really for or against condoms, just made me wear depending on the situation, one who hated me wearing them, and one who absolutely insisted I wear it at all times. Hence why, even though I agree that raw is best, it wouldn't make sense that all these women just forget about condoms and pregnancy.

I know some people like the MC cumming in girls without having to think about the risks, but for me the risks are what make it HOT. The thought that she knows what she's letting you do will potentally change your entire lives? And she begs you to do it anyway? Hot af. Least that's my take on it. Everyone's got different tastes and preferences, so I usually try to just defer to whatever the author/creator wants to do. It is their game after all.
I can understand that... but then again, this IS a game tho, key word "GAME", the devs holds the absolute athority to decide if the girls gets pregnant or not, if the devs wishes so, pretty sure that even just a handjob with 3 layers of condoms plus birth control and afterpill will NOT prevent the girls from getting pregnant with tripplets! :ROFLMAO: :p

Facebrain

Jun 7, 2022
I felt it was mood killing to some small degree maybe, but it also adds to the coherence of the "world" and characters and makes things feel more impactful and "real" in a sense. One of the things I do appreciate about this one is the overall story, so the more logical things (in my illogical game about timetravel and erotic drugs, lol) help give things more life, so I like that some extra care is taken with these details and such

Reactions: Mushybird

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
nothing yet ? T.T update pleaseeeee
updates were at the begining each 40 to 50 days at mos ? now guess is going to begin to delay them to +80 days then 3 to 4 months ?

as other NO mention 2bit-developers?

oh well there it goes
Can you stop begging?

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
BaiBai_ Should I need to follow corruption route for harem? Because I want to follow love route (seduction I believe) and also want harem. Is that possible?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes