w123t4

May 26, 2019
I made a few signatures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some suggestions for the signatures:
I think it should be more rectangle and the person in the signatures should only show the upper part of their body instead of whole body since it is a bit small when the signature is put in the signature area, you can see how it shows from user Gribaboz in #662.
Also, I think it is better to put the name of the game inside the signatures as well, the signatures are selling your game to the others and it can hardly work if it has only character name on it.
Moreover, please put a ticket to modder for updating the front page and make your signature's link visible in the front page, not everyone go to see every page of the thread and they will miss out the signature which made by you.
Besides from the signatures, some question for the game:
Will side characters also have their own ending when the game ended or they just only get fucked by mc while the story is processing? And the pregnancy is only for the main LIs or all Lis including side Lis can be pregnant?:unsure:
Please also give Leo a girl, it is hard to see your best friend stay single while your have all the girls(although it is not bad to see his jealously face when he knows you have all the girls, not to say the possibility of you ntr his girlfriend from him if you are that bad and hungry:ROFLMAO:). Maybe your can make some Li(for example Emily) with him together if you are not interested in that Li?:unsure:
Although you said it had only one time travel in the game, I think it will be nice to have some plot like the mc turn back to middle age and thought he was only dreaming about his past but all Lis show up to prove he actually changed the past and also the future.:)

Last edited:

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
I think it should be more rectangle and the person in the signatures should only show the upper part of their body instead of whole body since it is a bit small when the signature is put in the signature area, you can see how it shows from user Gribaboz in #662.
Also, I think it is better to put the name of the game inside the signatures as well, the signatures are selling your game to the others and it can hardly work if it has only character name on it.
Moreover, please put a ticket to modder for updating the front page and make your signature's link visible in the front page, not everyone go to see every page of the thread and they will miss out the signature which made by you.
Will side characters also have their own ending when the game ended or they just only get fucked by mc while the story is processing? And the pregnancy is only for the main LIs or all Lis including side Lis can be pregnant?:unsure:
Please also give Leo a girl, it is hard to see your best friend stay single while your have all the girls(although it is not bad to see his jealously face when he knows you have all the girls, not to say the possibility of you ntr his girlfriend from him if you are that bad and hungry:ROFLMAO:). Maybe your can make some Li(for example Emily) with him together if you are not interested in that Li?:unsure:
Although you said it had only one time travel in the game, I think it will be nice to have some plot like the mc turn back to middle age and thought he was only dreaming about his past but all Lis show up to prove he actually changed the past and also the future.:)
Yeah, the readability of the signatures isn’t that great. I will probably give it another try after v0.6.

Depending on your choices the side characters will be involved in the endings, and I do have plans for all of them to be able to get pregnant.

I have something in mind for Leo, but he won’t get together with any of the main or side girls.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
But if changed the past he would not remain a UB and would not remain in that trash apartment. So he would know for sure changed it without even requiring the appearance of li

w123t4

May 26, 2019
But if changed the past he would not remain a UB and would not remain in that trash apartment. So he would know for sure changed it without even requiring the appearance of li
The apartment is easy to explain(something like run away from the harem since the girls are tracing him too close). The difficult part is the mc's face and body shape, maybe no mirror around so he thought he is still have his old face and body? :unsure:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The apartment is easy to explain(something like run away from the harem since the girls are tracing him too close). The difficult part is the mc's face and body shape, maybe no mirror around so he thought he is still have his old face and body? :unsure:
What about the big belly? MC was shown smart enough so him not figuring things out is little unrealistic

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Do you know if there is any translation of the game into Spanish?
(y)

#438# Traducion Automatica al Español de:
Twisted Memories [v0.5] [BaiBai]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twisted Memories [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod

(incluido)

Pd.Cambio de Idioma en Preferencias

Cualquier error por favor avisen, intentare solucionarlo
Learn English. It's 21st century. All people know English.
drake-notebook.gif

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
this game was a great surpise i didn't think i would like it at first, but i gave it a try and i'm very glad i did, great job dev, i look forward to more. :cool:

Reactions: Kabaplanca

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
BaiBai_ your game is great, it is far better than one would think, considering the by now tired story, but every time a new update hits, I'm just completely thrown off, by how horrible the spelling and grammar is.
It's a rare occurrence to find a correct sentence, not the other way around.
Words are incomplete, spelled completely wrong, mixed up with similar sounding words.
It's just a real chore to read and considering you clearly put your heart into this, doesn't the game deserve to spend that extra time, to at least halfway get the writing right?

Just run a spell and grammar check on the text before inserting it into the game. That doesn't take that much time and would improve the experience so much.
I know not everybody registers this as annoying as I do, but there are many who do.
If you ask around, you might even find someone among the player base, who would be willing to do it.
Hell, if I have the time, I would be willing to work on correcting one or two chapters.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Not bad (about Your game), just I'm into giantess fetish, so I need more tall women and girls who are way bigger, more massive and stronger than the main character, plus harem, so this is what I need and search and did not find in your game. All others is not bad. But I prefer fantasy, not ordinary, grey life.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes