BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
This might be the first HS2 asset game where there are bulges and in once scene when the love interest pulled down the MCs pants you could see the cock and the pants also were 3d assets which didn't just stick to the character. Gamedev did a lot of Blender work or maybe these were already existing assets that you can use in the editor, its nontheless unique. Most HS2 asset games look generic but this dev does do some nice things.
View attachment 2675959
This is what I mean. I would love to know how he does this sort of stuff.
The bulges are an asset. For undressing, or in general clothes separate from the body I basically just copy the character and turn the body and everything else but the clothing piece I need invisible. Then its just adjusting the invisible character so that it looks somewhat acceptable for the screenshot.

will side characters be apart of the harem/get an ending or are they used only for some small scenes?
I do plan for them to be part of the harem.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What?! The old guy gao is actually a old man?! I thought he is a old woman in the last episode!:eek:
I started to think will there be any more dangers if more people know about mc is from the future, something like kidnapping mc to make him tell more about the future going? Will other Lis also know about the greatest secret of mc in the future? :unsure:
I wonder will the girls in the class are also the side girls? Otherwise it cannot explain why they have detail model than other classmates.:unsure:
See how jealous stephanie is when she hear about mc spending time with his sister! Just can't wait to see if she knows about mc's other relationship with the girls! And how she act to mark you as her boyfriend in front of cathrine is amazing!:ROFLMAO:
Seeing how cute caring cathrine and alyvia are, how can we hand over them to those cheater and faker? They don't deserved them!:mad:
Miss clements's scene, damn that was fast and marvelous! next time there will be more for us to see.:p
True to be told, with stephanie I can go both corrupt and seduce path, but for viki and cathrine... Well the corrupt path is too cruel for them, all I want is just both of them can get a pure love relationship...(I think that slap mc got in corrupt path is totally deserved, even though the seduce path is better I still choose the corrupt path for him):cry:
As mc take his exam and soon go to the Z school, is it mean that the future update will have no more school scenes since there will be summer holiday between middle school and high school? Don't know about how the story finished after the whole Z school period or just finished when the Y school is done.:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenchip3d0

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
There's no lewd family scenes this update right? Just oral with stephanie and the teacher? Unless you count emily eating an icepop as a lewd scene I guess. I don't care about the side characters so it was a bit disappointing to me. But idk if I maybe missed something, the vague corruption and seduction points and no gallery or anything are not exactly helpful in telling if you missed stuff.

Just fair warning for those who also only care about the family characters, might want to skip this update. Hopefully next one will have more family stuff.
-edit Tested for science and apparently full corruption route has 2 extra small scenes with Emily. Kind of a bummer if seduction path will just keep ending up with less content overall. Nice guys finish last indeed haha.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
There's no lewd family scenes this update right? Just oral with stephanie and the teacher? Unless you count emily eating an icepop as a lewd scene I guess. I don't care about the side characters so it was a bit disappointing to me. But idk if I maybe missed something, the vague corruption and seduction points and no gallery or anything are not exactly helpful in telling if you missed stuff.

Just fair warning for those who also only care about the family characters, might want to skip this update. Hopefully next one will have more family stuff.
-edit Tested for science and apparently full corruption route has 2 extra small scenes with Emily. Kind of a bummer if seduction path will just keep ending up with less content overall. Nice guys finish last indeed haha.
There is Emily grinding on the train and during the picnic (at least there are pictures of it, I did not get the grinding because I have a single romance point which I will eradicate on replay).

Lucadio

Oct 21, 2021
Hello BaiBai_, once again, thanks for such amazing update, it's amazing how you can make such a lengthy update still feel so incredibly short.
But I have something to report. So, I have 3 saves, one main save where I pursue different routes for different characters (Stephanie and Alyvia full seduction and Emily full corruption for example), one full corruption for all characters and one full seduction for all characters. As I finished my playthrough on my mixed and corruption saves I noticed a minor problem. On my main save where I pursue full corruption on Emily I still got the seduction/kissing scenes on 0.6. I only got the gridding/dry humping scene on my full corruption save. I also noticed that at the beginning I had 4 corruption and 1 seduction for Emily (or something like that) but after my first choice on 0.6 points changed to 2 seduction and 2 corruption for her and it got stuck there, never changing.
So, do Emily scenes depend on other characters points? If not, I think there's something wrong with coding. I think you should check that to avoid future problems, especially now that the plot seems to be branching.
Once again, thanks for the amazing game.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I reloaded the game with the WT mod but keep getting an exception on a new game.. any advice? assume I should just try with out the mod.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
OML oksh . NICE UPDATED

thing is the new update leaving us , wishing for more T.T

<3 gannbare - and please mom and siss moaaar <3

should be nice if go bat degrees of love or corruption , like 1 2 3 , and so. but as long as we get to bang 20 times each of the mains Lis should be fine > <

support the developer if can <3

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
very good game. just finished my 2nd play... really like the story, characters, animations, MC... MORE PLEASE... lol
Thank you dev for making this engaging game. peace.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes