Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
After playing the latest update, I can confidently say that visual novels are back, baby!

It's raining in the desert, folks!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The MC travels back in time and inherit the body of his teenage self. So, for everyone but him everything will be normal.

The UB self of the MC is pretty much only there for the first ~30 screens.

The corruption path of the crush will have a heavy focus on NTR.

Corruption will be the main focus of the game.
Really good game. I donated on itch.io. May I also humbly suggest the service - something I'd rather do than get wrapped up in subscriptions to any service. But just a friendly suggestion. Again, really enjoy the game so far.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Sighhhhh I only wish i made the mistake of playing this game when it was already done. Lovely game. All the characters are great and real personalities. The perfect mix of love and lust. Wishing dev the best and for sure a game everyone should keep an eye on!!!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This is proving to be a very cool game, I like the story and the very few lewd scenes it has so far.

My only remark would be to tone the text amount down a notch or two. There is too much dialogue (it goes over the text box margins a lot of times), too much thinking/inner dialogues text, and there's also a lot of unnecessary narration (it's no use to describe textually what I'm already seeing with my eyes), I skipped a lot of that and still am able to follow the story without problems. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the next update ;) Best of luck, dev

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
BaiBai_ don't know if someone else mentioned it already, but for some reason Ms Clement's corruption meter showed 0 for me, even though i was on her path and got the cunnilingus scene. Great scene by the way, really looking forward what happens next with her :love:
She is my favorite! And the Mother and the bigger sister.
What can I say - I like my women grown :D

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
BaiBai_ don't know if someone else mentioned it already, but for some reason Ms Clement's corruption meter showed 0 for me, even though i was on her path and got the cunnilingus scene. Great scene by the way, really looking forward what happens next with her :love:
After that scene she had 3 Corruption in my game.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What's the difference when going for corruption or seduction? Do I need to balance them?
Currently mostly dialogue, as in are the LIs looking more for love or sex with the MC. With side girls you can only get corruption.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
What's the difference when going for corruption or seduction? Do I need to balance them?
Don't think you have to balance them (so far), for now the difference per exemple with the little sis on the seduction route, you have dialogue with love acceptation between siblings and kissing but on the corruption route it's more kinky and like the big bro is the sex teacher, more touching and rubbing/humping

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
I think you should try to implement a gallery on the next update!
Initially I intended to do that a bit later but I might take a look at it for v0.7, since this gets requested quite a lot.

thanks for the answer, let's hope it stays that way!
I answered this question about lesbian content a few times already but I think never here. It will basically boils down to what you consider lesbian content. Everything that could be considered as such will happen during group sex with the MC either to please him or in the heat of the moment. None of the girls is actually lesbian and so they will never go after each other.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
moooaaar of the teacher T.T too she got it this chapter, more please T.T lvl 1 she surrenders, lvl 2 she helps to corr other school girls, lv 3 goes prego T.T and prego sex,

repeat it levels with the others girls T.T too <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes