Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Among the main LIs, everyone except the mom(of course) and Stephanie(MC took care of that already), Alyvia(older sis) might or might not lose it to her boyfriend she loves blindly before getting back to MC
Among the side girls, the teacher and Mia most definitely are not
Teacher has a daughter, she is 100% not a virgin.

(Not that it matters anyway)

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017
With whom?
Emily, the little sister...
Change log:
v0.6.1
-the last scene of the 4th day
-1 new scene (76 in total)
-6,938 new words of dialog (229,696 in total)
-169 new renders (5827 in total)
-7 new animations (53 in total)
-Fixed an issue with some error screens when not going for Miss Clements
-Added a missing render to scene 15

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I guess they just forgot that Miss Clements has a daughter, which was only mentioned a few times. (And there was some speculation that it might be Mya, but nothing confirmed so far.)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just thinking the flow of the game doesn't feel like 100% corruption.... but as you progress through paths. it might be what you're to do?

Also, then in this scenario is an end route plan to allow MC to acquire all 6 in the harem dynamic? (Even if the game isnt outright harem ofc). Like if the plots leads to MC being able to have the option turn them all into a big "demon dick" addicted harem... :PogChamp:

EDIT: ALSO

View attachment 2689877

( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Finished the current build had fun despite rampant typos. I was kind of expecting more Catherine to this point.
Its a harem game

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Had thought for scenes its just the scene itself based on the choice at that time (Aside secondary characters being enabled or not). Tbh I was kindof expecting Stephanie to be like "yeah, hell with the condoms" if going full Corruption. We 4-0 with her now though. Soon. :PogChamp:

I personally hope Alyvia if you leave the choice to her snaps out of it before it gets weird. I think the first two being Seduce with third Corrupt + messing with Mya feels like its the most "normal" choice. MC needs to be the first or it loses the allure imo.

Wish there was more content as the game feels really heavily focused on Emily in future updates, especially with the new scene being her again. Legit thought MC was just moving onto the next day. Defeats the whole point of him musing wrapping up the day's events tbh. Would have been nice if we could have her being actually "Y school" in appearance. Legit weird element/vibes to the game that undermines the enjoyment given she's not even the "Appearance" that would be "accurate" there.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Here's my unofficial android port of Twisted Memories v0.6
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download

Mega Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My phone detects a trojan, I've used pixeldrain download link, it might be a false positive but I don't want to risk it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwistedMemories-0.6.1a (HD version)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
My phone detects a trojan, I've used pixeldrain download link, it might be a false positive but I don't want to risk it.
I tried the pixeldrain too and neither my pc or my samsung A51 detected anything, so probably a false positive

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes