hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This site doesn't have the netori tag so netorare, netori and netorase are all under "netorare".
That's not true. I play a lot of games with netori in them and they never get the netorare tag, the cheating tag is used instead. This game is missing quite a few tags, though. Cheating, Corruption, Oral sex, Loli, Shota...

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
This site doesn't have the netori tag so netorare, netori and netorase are all under "netorare".
yeah i get you, but if you tag this game with ntr all that's going to do is piss off 70% of the userbase. and i dont want this thread to become yet another ntr debate ...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yeah i get you, but if you tag this game with ntr all that's going to do is piss off 70% of the userbase. and i dont want this thread to become yet another ntr debate ...
Actually the game doesn't have (and certainly won't have) netorare, and nobody is going to put that tag because it would be including a tag that isn't in the game.

Reactions: wiseold6996

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Shouldn't this have a corruption or netorare tag? I was wondering why I hadn't seen this before, turns out it doesn't have the tags I usually search for.

You eat out your teacher who has a husband so I think it warrants the netorare tag.
I'm more than sure, that this is is her ex-husband now. After this new experience she will stay with the main character.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Twisted Memories [v0.6.1a] [BaiBai] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,94 GB / 1,00 GB - Twisted_Memories-v0.6.1a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,93 GB / 0.98 GB - Twisted_Memories-v0.6.1a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please also compress 0.6.1b the public version?

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Just want to know what period of time will the game finished in, will it end after mc graduated in y school or it will go through the z school period.
My plan is for the story to go into z school, but not very far.

I always thought - did he really get into his own past? Or is it just some kind of parallel universe where things are slightly, but still different in details from what he remembers about his past? Some points to such a possibility. Or is he just dying at home - and this is a deathbed delirium and fantasies? And none of this really exists?
He really did travel into his past and everything there is exactly as it was when he was a teenager. No parallel universe shenanigans.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

He really did travel into his past and everything there is exactly as it was when he was a teenager. No parallel universe shenanigans.
So the end will be a time skip to the changed future?

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018

I really love this about this story, how young him was really just blind to all the love and potential that he had. Will we ever see what happened in the Ugly Bastard timeline? Like how did Stephanie turn into the Z school bicycle if she was such close friends wit MC in Y school?

Though this also brings the question of... did his dick really just grow that size overnight through some growth spurt of puberty? XD

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.6a] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
worked with 0.6.1.b? ^^

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes