punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I really love this about this story, how young him was really just blind to all the love and potential that he had. Will we ever see what happened in the Ugly Bastard timeline? Like how did Stephanie turn into the Z school bicycle if she was such close friends wit MC in Y school?

Though this also brings the question of... did his dick really just grow that size overnight through some growth spurt of puberty? XD
Its explained in the story why that happened the mc just forgot about her and left her behind and in her desperation for someone to care about her she became...that.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
My plan is for the story to go into z school, but not very far.

He really did travel into his past and everything there is exactly as it was when he was a teenager. No parallel universe shenanigans.
Your plan (the plan of the main character) is to start business, to make company and to take into this company his teacher, his dream girl Katerine and mom (family business). The teacher will be very good head of the company (director).

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I can see very easy the plan: to take Katherine as future wife, both sisters and mom will stay in family as his lovers. His teacher will be his secret lover, mother of his secret children and the boss of the company. Stefanie is nice, but I don't like little bit her character.
So - she pass.
Victoria - can be only lover.
The best chance is Katherine.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
He really did travel into his past and everything there is exactly as it was when he was a teenager. No parallel universe shenanigans.
I do not believe you. Many small details show us that this is not his past. It's impossible to not remember people and things and not to see differences between his real past and this reality.
The same totally new people do not jump from nowhere as nothing special.
He must remember Stefanie. He did not know, who she is. She is one of the details of the parallel universe. In his past she doesn't exist.
I can write the list of all these details.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
I do not believe you. Many small details show us that this is not his past. It's impossible to not remember people and things and not to see differences between his real past and this reality.
He must remember Stefanie. He did not know, who she is. She is one of the details of the parallel universe. In his past she doesn't exist.
The MC has a pretty bad memory, that's true. And while I would agree that its kind of weird for him not to remember his relationship with characters such as Viktoria or Stephanie, I don't think totally unrealistic. If someone spends decades alone and wallowing in his own thoughts I definitely can see him forgetting and misremembering quite a lot of stuff.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Great premise, lots of potential for kinky scenes and storylines but, man could the dev have been a little less comical with the breasts sizes? Nothing pulls me out of these games quite like ridiculously unrealistic proportions. Especially when they just look like balls attached to a chest rather than having any weight and give to them... Sigh. I'll give it a go though might be good enough to distract me from it all.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I really love this about this story, how young him was really just blind to all the love and potential that he had. Will we ever see what happened in the Ugly Bastard timeline? Like how did Stephanie turn into the Z school bicycle if she was such close friends wit MC in Y school?
It's certainly something I don't want to see, and I don't think we will.

I can see very easy the plan: to take Katherine as future wife, both sisters and mom will stay in family as his lovers. His teacher will be his secret lover, mother of his secret children and the boss of the company. Stefanie is nice, but I don't like little bit her character.
So - she pass.
Victoria - can be only lover.
The best chance is Katherine.
I go the romantic route with all the main LIs, so I see them all as MC lovers.

I personally trust what the Dev says more than your theories. I really don't see a reason for him to be lying.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
It's certainly something I don't want to see, and I don't think we will.

I go the romantic route with all the main LIs, so I see them all as MC lovers.

I personally trust what the Dev says more than your theories. I really don't see a reason for him to be lying.
Man Id love to know & see what would happen if next update the kid MC is returned back to his kid body after a few days of old man being in control. Waking up thinkings its just another day and then seeing everyone behave differently to him due to what old man did when he was in control for a couple of days. I wonder if theres ever gonna be a what-if like that in the game. Maybe as part of a dream sequence.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The MC has a pretty bad memory, that's true. And while I would agree that its kind of weird for him not to remember his relationship with characters such as Viktoria or Stephanie, I don't think totally unrealistic. If someone spends decades alone and wallowing in his own thoughts I definitely can see him forgetting and misremembering quite a lot of stuff.
Imagine dude trying to argue with you about your own game's plot. I ignored his ass apparently at one point and now I see why. :KEK: Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As to the Game structure, I've been wondering if the game will follow 2/3 patterns to get an idea of the flow of things:

1)Is the plot to stay somewhat linear with just the nuance of romance/corruption as it seems to be atm with just a handful of days?

2)Is the intent to be like "MC has a week/month/whatever to fix his life"
and/or
2b)At a certain point MC will have a sandboxy interaction system after say, the initial week (to interact with the LIs as he sees fit)
Also, with these, is there some intent of some sort of time skip intended as a plot device at some point? (Be it as part of plot, like MC is now in "Z school" arc or a post game "here's what happened after the story based on MC/points") Kind of curious.

• Haha
Reactions: milidornaela

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, i'm bit younger than the MC when he kicks the bucket at the start, and i can honestly say that i only remember some stuff from my school years. So it's not unrealistic that MC would have forgotten things with Viktoria and Stephanie.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean, i'm bit younger than the MC when he kicks the bucket at the start, and i can honestly say that i only remember some stuff from my school years. So it's not unrealistic that MC would have forgotten things with Viktoria and Stephanie.
Real. I'm barely 30 and occasionally I'm recalling people, including girls I grew up around (and yes including two I no doubt 100% missed chances with and a couple more that were probable... brb about to kms...I'm joking btw) so I think this game is VERY realistic in that regard actually of MC not realizing affection from girls and being all up in his own head.

I'm fortunately not in as shit a state as MC nor did I become a wizard, but man do I sometimes get him in some ways.

But now we know the secret guys. Unlocking your warlock powers at 40 lets you time travel. :PogChamp:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Damn, this makes me hope reincarnation to your previous self ain't real. My school days were even shittier than the present (main regret is I should have simply burned down the school with everyone locked inside and did my time in juvie, would have been simpler albeit different set of bullshit to deal with).
That's the thing, if you can remember the time and place you can actively avoid things.
But I do get what you're saying, if I could choose a time to go back to....It would be my high school days, my personality is way too different for going back further than that and the big decisions I would like to do differently started in high school. Not to mention, I still remember some of the winning numbers of some big jackpot in the lottery.
Downside is, a small chance now can cause a big difference later.....

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
The main character "has a pretty bad memory", and in the same time he is a teenager genius who has plans to build the company, have a lot of money, change his past, save his family, all alone, in the body of 9-10 years old boy. Yes, very "realistic". I believe you.
I can remind just about his best results in math, speak about the exam in math, where he very easy and playfully has the best marks and results. With a "bad" memory. Again.
In one moment he has no memory, when it is comfortable for the story, in another he is pretty smart, active, collect all women (sounds too well for reality and not for a dream), has no mistakes and is lucky in every step. Yes, I totally "believe" in your words and arguments.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Going back in time to your high school days would only make sense if you actually remembered everything from back then, otherwise you would be so out of your depth in relation to what you were learning in school/ hobbies/ what is happening around you ( country/world).

Reactions: milidornaela

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
It's impossible not to remember all people from your class in the school. Also 20-25 years later. All these faces etc.
Also your love, enemies etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes