Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Orc or Goblin – Bonus scene MC design poll

As mentioned before, I do want to try something for the bonus content for tier 3. The basic idea is to make one in-game scene worth of content, with low effort writing and a lot of fan service, set in a alternative time line where instead of being transported into his past, the MC gets transported into a fantasy world. I already shown a few of the character designs of the girls for it but I haven't decided yet how the MC should look.

To be honest with you, I myself would really prefer the orc design, as its something different and gives me the opportunity to do stuff I can't do in the main game. But, as I already said, this is supposed to be pure fan service and I know that not everybody likes ugly bastard content as much as I do. That's why I want to let you decide.

So, shall the MC turn into an orc version of his old man body, or into a goblin version of his teenager body?
pls share new announcement, pls

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
[...]
I have to play it again to be sure, but i could swear that he doesn't remember the test. It's just that after going to university that level of math is no challenge for him.[...]
Not only that - when he has detention on his second day, he does have some difficulty with chemistry questions - apparently a weak subject for him.

[...]
There are people that can remember with a lot or clarity since they were 3 years old, and there are people that have a harder time recalling memories from 10 years ago or less, so that discussion is one without a real answer that can satisfy your standars.[...]
Absolutely. I am about old MC's age, and I can recall stuff from when I was a baby; Not everything (obviously), but I have memories of my parents carrying me around when I could not yet walk, and when my mom changed my diapers. Those are not fully formed - more like foggy impressions of warmth, smells, motion and sound - but they are there. I also still remember most of my classmates from my first few school years, including many of their names, nationalities and quirks, but there also are some holes (can't for the life of me remember the last name of my first crush, for example. I blame my love of freckles on her, though - but I can remember the full name of half the class).

Contrasted with that, none of my siblings remembers much about our childhood, and even their teens are hazy to them. In fact, they often come to me if they need some information from that period because I am the only one who remembers that stuff. Which is a more scary thought to me than I thought it should be: Once I forget, it's gone for good.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I know this is going to sound a little cheeky, but can you also upload the "lewd cosplay" preview too? I will be very grateful to you!
Development update – Lewd cosplay
For the last week I took a few days away from the game and the rest of it I was basically working on v0.6.1, so there isn't really any progress for v0.7 worth talking about. I do however, still have quite a few things planned before I really want to get into the next development circle.

Firstly, right now the whole game is getting proofread by 'dogwithguns', so there might be a whole mountain of spelling and grammar fixed coming soon. Ideally I would like to accompany those with a little code rework on my part, as the branching is slowly starting and during v0.6 I noticed a few things with which I could make stuff less error prone for the future. Also I want to add a few features such as the ability to delete and name save files as well as the functionality of the loli content skip option (right now the button is there, but it doesn't do anything). Lastly there is the issue of the MCs text massages not showing up on android. I don't know how to fix this, but I found a different phone system for renpy with a few more features which I want to try out and hopefully it will fix the issue.

While all of this may sound like a lot, its actually not really that big of a deal, as apart from the code rework I'm basically just coping code from elsewhere into my script. One thing I still have to do for v0.6.1 is to add the h-sfx. That will take a bit longer, as I basically have two new characters for which I have to create a collection of sound. Still, I think if everything goes somewhat smoothly I could be able to start writing v0.7 sometime next week.

For v0.7 I don't know yet how I want to go about it in regards to length. On the one hand, I really prefer big updates like v0.6 and v0.3, but on the other I really, really don't want an update to take more than 2 month max to release. For now I think I will just get to it as soon as I have the time and then I'll see where if at all it makes sense to make a cut in the 5th in-game day.

Next we have the bonus scene I was talking about in a past dev update, but I think I will make a separate post about that in the coming days.

Anyway, as I said, I don't have much to show for right now, but I did create a outfit a while ago, that may or may not make an appearance in v0.7 (depending on where I make the cut).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
He is a grown man with knowlegde about the present, the future to them in terms of business and the comparable market for the business that the company will deal in. Apart that we know he tried different jobs and hobbies, so he is not a genius but someone with experience.
All we see is that he is an adult loser, without education, without knowledge, without willpower, without a goal in life, a beggar. Working for a penny, a seller, in some small shop. What kind of knowledge are you talking about? He is clearly not well-read, did not engage in self-education, his horizons are extremely narrow. He doesn't have any special knowledge about anything - because for years and decades he was not interested in anything, only jerked off. And because self-education must be constantly engaged, or a person degrades.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Not only that - when he has detention on his second day, he does have some difficulty with chemistry questions - apparently a weak subject for him.

Absolutely. I am about old MC's age, and I can recall stuff from when I was a baby; Not everything (obviously), but I have memories of my parents carrying me around when I could not yet walk, and when my mom changed my diapers. Those are not fully formed - more like foggy impressions of warmth, smells, motion and sound - but they are there. I also still remember most of my classmates from my first few school years, including many of their names, nationalities and quirks, but there also are some holes (can't for the life of me remember the last name of my first crush, for example. I blame my love of freckles on her, though - but I can remember the full name of half the class).

Contrasted with that, none of my siblings remembers much about our childhood, and even their teens are hazy to them. In fact, they often come to me if they need some information from that period because I am the only one who remembers that stuff. Which is a more scary thought to me than I thought it should be: Once I forget, it's gone for good.
I completely agree. I remember many things from when I was about a year old or less, and three years old, and so on.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I didn't edit the game but just from what is said in the game I assume those are the canon ages/schools:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You seem to forget the time period between conceive and give birth, let's count the 40 weeks into 0.8 year.
Emily is 11, so counting the conception time, mom's age at that time will be 33-(33/3+0.8)=21.2
Mom is a bit older than alyvia when she got pregnant, let's suggest the most logic time of "a bit" is 1 year older and alyvia's age is "Z", then it will be Z+(Z+1+0.8)=33 and Z=15.6, mom at that time will be 33-15.6=17.4
Mc's age will be 11.8>X<15.6 and mom's conception age at that time will be 18>Y<21.2 by including the 0.8 year of pregnancy period
These calculation make all of them a little down age. The X,Y,Z school clearly represent primary, middle and high school in reality, the average graduated student age of middle school is around 15 and that don't not match with the calculated age of mc since he will soon graduated from Y school and go to the Z school. :unsure:
i thought they were 11, 14 and 17 respectively

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I really wonder how long will it take to get to the the climax (or even the conclusion) of the drama between Alyvia and Dillan, Alyvia's constant denial of her boyfriend's spineless nature is starting to get on my nerve because it reminds me of one of my friends whose ex-boyfriend was a cheating bastard. Other than that this update is really good in terms of pushing the story and the relationship between almost every LI forward (especially Cathrine) and yes, lolis are cute, I hear you BaiBai.:HideThePain:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
What I am most looking forward in this game is, Alyvia sex scenes and Mrs Clements sex and Julianna(Viktoria mother) sex scenes.
not gonna lie, after this update I'm really looking foward to see more Mrs. Clements' contents. The perfect milf in the game (sometimes even better than mom).

Reactions: LiMp17

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.6.1b is just 1 scene? maybe I missed something added to earlier scenes? well the scene was nice, but for me personally I think maybe the developer should wait for more next time. I like the game. peace.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes