BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Imagine dude trying to argue with you about your own game's plot. I ignored his ass apparently at one point and now I see why. :KEK: Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As to the Game structure, I've been wondering if the game will follow 2/3 patterns to get an idea of the flow of things:

1)Is the plot to stay somewhat linear with just the nuance of romance/corruption as it seems to be atm with just a handful of days?

2)Is the intent to be like "MC has a week/month/whatever to fix his life"
and/or
2b)At a certain point MC will have a sandboxy interaction system after say, the initial week (to interact with the LIs as he sees fit)
Also, with these, is there some intent of some sort of time skip intended as a plot device at some point? (Be it as part of plot, like MC is now in "Z school" arc or a post game "here's what happened after the story based on MC/points") Kind of curious.
Kind of yes to 1, hard not to 2 and 3.

The summer break will probably have some minor time skips.

I really wonder how long will it take to get to the the climax (or even the conclusion) of the drama between Alyvia and Dillan, Alyvia's constant denial of her boyfriend's spineless nature is starting to get on my nerve because it reminds me of one of my friends whose ex-boyfriend was a cheating bastard. Other than that this update is really good in terms of pushing the story and the relationship between almost every LI forward (especially Cathrine) and yes, lolis are cute, I hear you BaiBai.:HideThePain:
The conclusion of the whole Dillan story line isn't that far away anymore (meaning in 2 updates, if it goes really bad maybe 3)

hello, i think i have a glitch. in the beginning when leo asks you to talk with emily for him, no matter what i say the game behaves like i agreed to do it. even if i state that he should ask her himself, when MC wake up next morning i have a massage from leo asking me if a already talked to her and MC procceded to go into emilys room. is there somehing i can do to fix this?
Nope, nothing you can do there apart from editing the code yourself. I will upload a fix later today.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
hello, i think i have a glitch. in the beginning when leo asks you to talk with emily for him, no matter what i say the game behaves like i agreed to do it. even if i state that he should ask her himself, when MC wake up next morning i have a massage from leo asking me if a already talked to her and MC procceded to go into emilys room. is there somehing i can do to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or, if you don't want to download the whole game again, just put d2.rpy into your game folder.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
JokerLeader

"Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes."

A full release is a 1.0 - all other earlier releases are alphas and betas, which are inherently meant for bug fixing.

So you're saying that you won't make mods for anything but final games.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
For new player who want to mod/change the character age and School name :

1. Download & Install Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM). Learn the instruction how to install & use it.

2. X Y Z School :
Search XS , YS & ZS in URM and change to...
XS = Elementary-School OR Primary-School
YS = Middle-School OR Junior-High-School OR Junior-School
ZS = High-School

3. Character Ages :
Search age in URM and change to...
MCage (Main Character age) = 19

KSage (Emily/Lil Sister age) = 18
(same school with Main Character, but younger by 1 year)

GSage (Alyvia/Big Sister age) = 21~23, your choice

Mage (Mother age) = 36~38, your choice
(gave birth Alyvia when she barely older than her. Mother age is = Alyvia Age+(Alyvia Age-1))

Fage (Father age) = 27~29, your choice
(just graduate from University, average is 26, was starting his career for a while)

*Hint ages = in this game universe, Children go to Preschool till 10 years old, before enter Primary School.;)

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
For new player who want to mod/change the character age and School name :

1. Download & Install Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM). Learn the instruction how to install & use it.

2. X Y Z School :
Search XS , YS & ZS in URM and change to...
XS = Elementary-School OR Primary-School
YS = Middle-School OR Junior-High-School OR Junior-School
ZS = High-School

3. Character Ages :
Search age in URM and change to...
MCage (Main Character age) = 19

KSage (Emily/Lil Sister age) = 18
(same school with Main Character, but younger by 1 year)

GSage (Alyvia/Big Sister age) = 21~23, your choice

Mage (Mother age) = 36~38, your choice
(gave birth Alyvia when she barely older than her. Mother age is = Alyvia Age+(Alyvia Age-1))

Fage (Father age) = 27~29, your choice
(just graduate from University, average is 26, was starting his career for a while)

*Hint ages = in this game universe, Children go to Preschool till 10 years old, before enter Primary School.;)
I don't think they directly mention their ages tho so would changing it do anything?

Reactions: BlasKyau

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Its explained in the story why that happened the mc just forgot about her and left her behind and in her desperation for someone to care about her she became...that.

Yeah, we get a general overview, but, like, I want to see how it actually happens. I want to see how they drifted apart, I want to see Stephanie lose her virginity to some other guy, I want to see her get passed around during a Z School party XD

Maybe the MC could have some flashbacks to his past life. Seeing how fucked up his past life was will make the MC and us enjoy his current life more... or it could shatter his illusions.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes