LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
Hm, i really like the writing, but why every woman/girl has to have such unrealistic proportions?
Is this an american thing? Do americans really love obese women?
As a european i prefer the more realistic girls like Emily.
You don't speak for all "Europeans", and it should be extremely obvious preferences are individual and not everyone in a country (or in your case a CONTINENT) feel the same. Your preference has nothing to do with you being from Europe.

Mar 26, 2022
Hm, i really like the writing, but why every woman/girl has to have such unrealistic proportions?
Distorted proportions, huge breasts or gigantic asses are normal in this type of games. Especially those using models from Koikatsu or Honey Select. It's really hard to find a game where all women's bodies are potrayed in a reasonably realistic way.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
"This incest+harem game where there's multiple beautiful girls all attracted to the same guy and all magically fine with other people dating him at the same time is unrealistic because the boobs are too big."

Just stop hiding behind excuses like "realism" and just admit you don't like big tits. Perfectly fine opinion to have.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
if a woman with big titties is now considered a obese women then i guess i'm the #1 fan of obese women :LOL: :LOL:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
They move on from pushing for NTR, to bitching about the tamest loli content on the site, to now "I dont like how some character's tits are too big"

There's this thing called "Exclude" when you tag search games. Exclude "big tits" and gtfo. You're welcome.

Kthxbye.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Distorted proportions, huge breasts or gigantic asses are normal in this type of games. Especially those using models from Koikatsu or Honey Select. It's really hard to find a game where all women's bodies are potrayed in a reasonably realistic way.
Not to say that the proportions on some characters aren't very(!) big, but for clothed females, hs2 sometimes makes them look bigger than they actually are. Some of the clothing assets hover quite far above the actual model, adding a good amount to the overall volume of breasts in appearance. And if you add that do characters that already have pretty big proportions they can end up looking borderline ridiculous.

You can see that pretty good with transparent clothes like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, they still are very big and if you ask me, its good that way.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Many people have a worship about large body parts, thinking no matter butt, boob or dick(mainly in men's view) are the larger the better just like the battleship in ww2, and when they creating novel or game they just make the character suit their fantasy.
Sure you can see female characters who have small boob and butt, but you can hardly see a small dick male mc/character appeal in the games or novel(except in the NTR story which mc netori others who have a small dick or being cuckolded because mc have a small dick).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Many people have a worship about large body parts, thinking no matter butt, boob or dick(mainly in men's view) are the larger the better just like the battleship in ww2, and when they creating novel or game they just make the character suit their fantasy.
Sure you can see female characters who have small boob and butt, but you can hardly see a small dick male mc/character appeal in the games or novel(except in the NTR story which mc netori others who have a small dick or being cuckolded because mc have a small dick).
I remember a news story about a guy who was buggered to death by a horse. I guess bigger is not always better.

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Development update – Sweaty

Writing has been pretty tough this week. Partly because the weather is getting really hot around here which definitely doesn't help my productivity, but mostly because of one major event which is causing me some trouble to get right. My problem basically is to make the corruption choice of the event feel natural, but the way I want it to be seems to be a bit out of character from how I developed the MC so far. I think I managed to make something that at least goes into the right direction, with the help of a bit extra development before it, but I'm probably going to revisit the scene once I'm done writing the rest of the day, as it is a pretty important choice (probably the most impactful one so far) and accordingly I want to get it just right.

Apart from that, next week I will probably do the bonus scene and depending on how long this takes, maybe even finish the whole writing process. After that I have to do some mapping, but nothing nearly as big as the park map this time. Basically just the store Cathrine works at, Mya's house (for which I just need a couple of rooms anyway) and few minor things inside the school.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to show for in regards to development progress, so I just made a few quick renders of some of the girls all sweaty because that's pretty much how I felt the last week (with the difference that I'm way better looking of course).

SH (1).png SH (2).png SH (4).png

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021

Development update – Sweaty

Writing has been pretty tough this week. Partly because the weather is getting really hot around here which definitely doesn't help my productivity, but mostly because of one major event which is causing me some trouble to get right. My problem basically is to make the corruption choice of the event feel natural, but the way I want it to be seems to be a bit out of character from how I developed the MC so far. I think I managed to make something that at least goes into the right direction, with the help of a bit extra development before it, but I'm probably going to revisit the scene once I'm done writing the rest of the day, as it is a pretty important choice (probably the most impactful one so far) and accordingly I want to get it just right.

Apart from that, next week I will probably do the bonus scene and depending on how long this takes, maybe even finish the whole writing process. After that I have to do some mapping, but nothing nearly as big as the park map this time. Basically just the store Cathrine works at, Mya's house (for which I just need a couple of rooms anyway) and few minor things inside the school.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to show for in regards to development progress, so I just made a few quick renders of some of the girls all sweaty because that's pretty much how I felt the last week (with the difference that I'm way better looking of course).

View attachment 2724750 View attachment 2724751 View attachment 2724753
Honestly same baibai the heat over here where i live Is literally killing me. I can barely sleep much less do any work.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes