milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
It's impossible not to remember all people from your class in the school. Also 20-25 years later. All these faces etc.
Also your love, enemies etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I mean, i'm bit younger than the MC when he kicks the bucket at the start, and i can honestly say that i only remember some stuff from my school years. So it's not unrealistic that MC would have forgotten things with Viktoria and Stephanie.
It's a huge difference - you went 12 years with the same people in high school or a couple of years in some college or school after high school. In the first case, you will remember a lot of details; in the second case, you will even forget the names and surnames of these people. It's just high school. The protagonist has seen these people every day for more than a decade. Enough not to forget.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's a huge difference - you went 12 years with the same people in high school or a couple of years in some college or school after high school. In the first case, you will remember a lot of details; in the second case, you will even forget the names and surnames of these people. It's just high school. The protagonist has seen these people every day for more than a decade. Enough not to forget.
I mean, some of the people i went to school with were my friends and we knew before primary school and were in same classes all the way through high school, yet i still don't remember everything. It all depends quite a lot if i have had active contact with them after high school also.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I personally trust what the Dev says more than your theories. I really don't see a reason for him to be lying.
I didn't say a single word that he was lying. I just pointed out the details that themselves scream that the reality and the truth is completely different. The author has the right to make mistakes - he is also only a human being.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It's impossible not to remember all people from your class in the school. Also 20-25 years later. All these faces etc.
Dude, I have no idea what my hs crush looked like anymore and I forgot her family name, I barely remember anything before that, so no, it's not "impossible" and besides, you are arguing with the dev about his own game? The hell?
His memory holes are also OBVIOUSLY a plot point, why he forgot Stephani and Viktoria, why his sisters hated him, he forgot all of that and there has to be a reason , the character himself says it

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
He only hung out with Stephanie for like a year or so, and clearly even by his own recollection was all up in his own head back then anyhow/dense af. I don't see why anyone is making a massive deal out of this. He was distant with her and her needing someone to be there for is why she thotted out in high school. MC wasn't childhood friends with her like he was with his best bud.

He wasn't hanging around with Stephanie from start to end. He played around for maybe a couple years as a kid with Viki, until she started getting crazy jealous the MC wouldn't look her way (MC not understanding why she was so shitty to him is a key point of the entire plot, like hello?). He was well over 40 when he died, and had been obsessing over another girl that time.

How hard is this to get that someone is going to forget a lot of details by that point, especially when he kept obsessing over a handful of specific details/memories?

The game is literally called "Twisted Memories" :KEK: of course his perception of the past is going to be screwed up. MC even admits to himself how he has a lot of things all screwed up from hyperfocusing on his own warped perceptions of people. Like what are some people so pissy about? :LUL:

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Who says he has? Not everyone spends years with the same classroom

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
He only hung out with Stephanie for like a year or so, and clearly even by his own recollection was all up in his own head back then anyhow/dense af. I don't see why anyone is making a massive deal out of this. He was distant with her and her needing someone to be there for is why she thotted out in high school. MC wasn't childhood friends with her like he was with his best bud.

He wasn't hanging around with Stephanie from start to end. He played around for maybe a couple years as a kid with Viki, until she started getting crazy jealous the MC wouldn't look her way. He was well over 40 when he died, and had been obsessing over another girl that time.

How hard is this to get that someone is going to forget a lot of details by that point, especially when he kept obsessing over a handful of specific details/memories?

The game is literally called "Twisted Memories" :KEK: of course his perception of the past is going to be screwed up. MC even admits to himself how he has a lot of things all screwed up from hyperfocusing on his own warped perceptions of people. Like what are some people so pissy about? :LUL:
EXACTLY!!!!

The game is named TWISTED MEMORIES, and a big part of the plot is MC's having holes in his memories, IN BOTH LIVES

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
Here is the thing, it has been close to 30 years for the mc, in that time he still remembers his love, he remembers the part of tiffany that was his enemy. But the details, the previous context can easily been forgotten. Just because you have a clearly good memorie doesn't mean everyone does. There are lots of faces and names from highschool that no longer ring a bell to some people in less time that the compared ages passed for the mc.
The main character "has a pretty bad memory", and in the same time he is a teenager genius who has plans to build the company, have a lot of money, change his past, save his family, all alone, in the body of 9-10 years old boy. Yes, very "realistic". I believe you.
I can remind just about his best results in math, speak about the exam in math, where he very easy and playfully has the best marks and results. With a "bad" memory. Again.
In one moment he has no memory, when it is comfortable for the story, in another he is pretty smart, active, collect all women (sounds too well for reality and not for a dream), has no mistakes and is lucky in every step. Yes, I totally "believe" in your words and arguments.
He is a grown man with knowlegde about the present, the future to them in terms of business and the comparable market for the business that the company will deal in. Apart that we know he tried different jobs and hobbies, so he is not a genius but someone with experience.
I have to play it again to be sure, but i could swear that he doesn't remember the test. It's just that after going to university that level of math is no challenge for him. So there again would be an answer that has nothing to do with memory.
Having no memory is not correlative with being smart or not, he is trying to become a better person an sees how he fucked up his relationships, so it is a little easier to not make so many mistakes when your focus is fixing the problems in front of you, be it that you remember them or not.
The argument that the dev gives is reasonable, and there isn't the kind of mistakes that are so big to directly tell the author that he is wrong with his own story.
There are people that can remember with a lot or clarity since they were 3 years old, and there are people that have a harder time recalling memories from 10 years ago or less, so that discussion is one without a real answer that can satisfy your standars.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.61b] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I did EGB (Enseñanza General Básica) then BUP (Bachillerato Unificado Polivalente) and finally COU (Curso de Orientación Universitaria), I don't know very well what age classes X, Y, Z and highschool correspond to.

EGB lasted 8 years, until 14, BUP was 3 years (15-17) and finally COU, if I remember correctly. I studied everything in the same educational center. So quite a few of my classmates from 1st EGB to COU were the same, except for those who stopped studying after EGB and those who came new from public institutes without BUP. I don't remember almost any of those who didn't study BUP, while I remember quite well many of those with whom I study BUP, including those who were new.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes