Lays_BBQ

Dec 25, 2022
Great game, enjoying it so far.

Just noticed a little minor typo while talking with the teacher.

It should be "But for now I should tread (not threat) carefully..."

1686388324846.png

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
So far I am enjoying the characters and story but one thing that bugs me is the forced use of the potion. If one is trying to do a seduction route, using the lotion doesn't seem to fit that idea. It feels like it would fit better with a corruption route.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That Leo is your bro no matter what (or it seems so far, not fully played through yet) and doesn't sabatoge or is used as an antagonist is a nice thing. Too many games use characters for needless tension when the very aspect of MC trying to change his future and the uncertainty + balancing possible issues with the girls gives a nice touch of tension itself.

Regardless if I'm misreading this or not, H-games need more male side characters that have the MC's back rather than being obstacles/antagonists imo. Enjoying this so far. Good work dev, prob getting some of my wagie bux soon I think. :PogChamp:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
So far I am enjoying the characters and story but one thing that bugs me is the forced use of the potion. If one is trying to do a seduction route, using the lotion doesn't seem to fit that idea. It feels like it would fit better with a corruption route.
You only use "Lotion" on Mya, I don't see what the problem is here. She is a side character and all of them only have a corruption route unless the developer decides to change it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
When you dont interact with Miss Clements you get Errors when you reach the point of her revealing outfit.

I have basically 3 Saves:
Corruption only (which is my favorite)
Seduction + Corruption for Side Characters
Seduction only, no Side Characters

On the third safe you dont get anything with Miss Clements (which is fine) but the parts where she should wear her revealing Outift (if you corrupt her) are just Errors.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
You only use "Lotion" on Mya, I don't see what the problem is here. She is a side character and all of them only have a corruption route unless the developer decides to change it.
That isn't to bad then. It is still something that feels against character at least to me for the path.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Game was treat.. Loved all the character, except childhood crush (she was ok but mehh).. Side characters are very good too. Wish we could romance them too. Hope big sis will have more content, she is best.
Very much in agreement with this. The side girls don't have a romance meter. Can't we have a romance route with them? I'm not really interested in corruption routes, but if all side girls only have corruption route, I would definitely be missing out on content.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Holy shit, this game is extremely extremely good so far? Despite needing to hire a spell checker, and touch up some grammar, the actual writing is fucking superb. Its a slow burn, but its a goooood slow burn. Play this game. It looks fucking fantastic on top of the deceptively amazing writing, so there's no reason not to.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I would think with the theme of corruption for side Characters, that some of the choices with Clements result in corruption, at least in the first two days, where at least 3 choices should factor in imo (initial chalkboard scene + staredown, detention admission of lewd attire, convincing to change attire back to a more revealing one) none of the three options raise her corruption. Is that just a temporary oversight?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Very much in agreement with this. The side girls don't have a romance meter. Can't we have a romance route with them? I'm not really interested in corruption routes, but if all side girls only have corruption route, I would definitely be missing out on content.
IMO not really needed.

Really, if someone does not want to go the Corruption Route at all (not even for Side Characters), there are 6 Main LIs. Which is already a really good Number.

If the Dev would start to do a Seduction and Corruption Route for the Side Characters as well, we would have basically 12 Main LIs with both routes, so you would need to write 2 scenes for every character. And at some point you have way too many characters which only means that development time is longer and there will be less scenes for each character.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I would think with the theme of corruption for side Characters, that some of the choices with Clements result in corruption, at least in the first two days, where at least 3 choices should factor in imo (initial chalkboard scene + staredown, detention admission of lewd attire, convincing to change attire back to a more revealing one) none of the three options raise her corruption. Is that just a temporary oversight?
When the first three choices were around (teasing her, detention and the talk you had with her after she was dressed very conservative) there ware no corruption points at all. With the first two, she did not even have a place on the scoreboard.

However, after the most recent scene, you will be awarded 3 Corruption Points. So I guess that this is the solution for now.

(If you dont choose to tease her and talk to her during detention, she will never dress conservative afterwards and you wont have a talk about that with her.)

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just thinking the flow of the game doesn't feel like 100% corruption.... but as you progress through paths. it might be what you're to do?

Also, then in this scenario is an end route plan to allow MC to acquire all 6 in the harem dynamic? (Even if the game isnt outright harem ofc). Like if the plots leads to MC being able to have the option turn them all into a big "demon dick" addicted harem... :PogChamp:

EDIT: ALSO

1686480584146.png

( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Finished the current build had fun despite rampant typos. I was kind of expecting more Catherine to this point.

Last edited:

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
who is the virgin in this game?

im sorry if my question is weird
Among the main LIs, everyone except the mom(of course) and Stephanie(MC took care of that already), Alyvia(older sis) might or might not lose it to her boyfriend she loves blindly before getting back to MC
Among the side girls, the teacher and Mia most definitely are not

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Among the main LIs, everyone except the mom(of course) and Stephanie(MC took care of that already), Alyvia(older sis) might or might not lose it to her boyfriend she loves blindly before getting back to MC
Among the side girls, the teacher and Mia most definitely are not
Hell no, fuck that glasses wearing gey. MC will have big sis's vcard ;)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes